Edge (エッジ, Ejji) is a Performance Tip released by Takara Tomy and Hasbro as part of the Burst System. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-20 Booster Horusood Spread Edge on November 14th, 2015. It later debuted in western countries with the release of the Horusood & Kerbeus Dual Pack.
Edge features 4 vertical wings that descend toward an apex, making for a sharp bottom. Due to this pointy tip, it suffers from very poor balance, causing it to tilt on its axis and even topple over sooner than other Performance Tips from the Burst System, such as Defense, Survive, and even Claw. Edge's wings are 90° apart which seem to have the intention of Stabilization. However, this effect is negligible and possibly even is a contributing factor to this Performance Tip's imbalance.
Edge is too imbalanced to find use in the competitive metagame, especially since it cannot effectively use this lack of balance to Destabilize the opponent either.
As such, Edge is recommended for collection purposes only.
- B-20 Horusood Spread Edge
- B-101 Random Booster Vol. 9 Beat Kukulcan.7U.Hn - 03: Valkyrie 1Flow Edge
- B-00 Edge (Gold Ver.) (Gold Driver Ticket Campaign)
- B-00 Edge (Red Ver.) (Cho-Z Driver Get Campaign)
- B9497 Horusood & Kerbeus Dual Pack - Horusood Spread Edge
- C0943 Yegdrion Ring Edge
- C2270 Horusood Spread Edge
- C2286 Evipero E2 & Horusood H2 Dual Pack - Evipero E2 Heavy Edge
- E1053 Quetziko Q2 Ring Edge
- E1058 Phantazus P2 Polish Edge
- E1065 Xcalius X2 & Yegdrion Y2 Dual Pack - Yegdrion Y2 Gravity Edge
- E5956 Tide Treptune T3 8Bump Edge
- The Gold Ver. Edge Performance Tip was obtained through a Gold Driver Ticket Campaign in Japan. By showing a Gold Driver Ticket from the CoroCoro magazine and a receipt of purchased Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst products, you could obtain this performance tip recolor.
- The Red Ver. Edge Performance Tip was obtainable through a Cho-Z Driver Get Campaign in Japan. By purchasing up to 2000円 in Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst products, you could obtain this Performance Tip recolor.