Final Drive (ファイナルドライブ, Fainaru Doraibu) or F:D is a 4D System Performance Tip released by Takara Tomy. It debuted in Japan with the release of the BB-105 Starter Big Bang Pegasis F:D on March 26, 2011, and in western countries with the release of the Hyper-Strike Battle Set by Hasbro in December 2012.
When Final Drive (F:D) is launched, centripetal (outward) force causes the two sliders to move outwards, which ejects the Semi-Flat (SF) tip, moving the Beyblade around slowly and conserving spin. As spin rotation starts to decrease, the Semi-Flat tip retracts, and the Bey is left with the rubber component of Final Drive, creating a Rubber Flat (RF) tip. After this switch Final Drive moves wildly, circling around the other Beyblade until its stamina is lost.
Final Drive suffers from slow speeds early in battle, with lower Stamina than other Attack Type Performance Tips. While the intention of the automatic tip change is to give one last boost of Attack power, the activation occurs at low Spin Velocity, and as such its speed is too low to make effective hits.
As such, Final Drive is recommended for collection purposes only.
- BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D
- BB-107 Big Bang Pegasis DX Set - Big Bang Pegasis F:D
- Legend Beyblade Set - Big Bang Pegasis F:D (WBBA Lottery Prize)
- Pegasis Leone Rev Up Launcher VS Set - Big Bang Pegasis F:D (Red Ver.) (Mani Limited Exclusive)
- BB-105 Cosmic Pegasus F:D (Beyblade Legends)
- BB-105-FX Cosmic Pegasus F:D (Spark FX)
- BB-105-FXA Hyper-Strike Battle Set - Cosmic Pegasus F:D
- Final Drive is very similar to function and design to the Ultimate Reboot Performance Tip from the Burst Series.