Final Drive is a 4D System Performance Tip released by Takara Tomy. It debuted in Japan with the release of the BB-105 Starter Big Bang Pegasis F:D on March 26, 2011, and in western countries with the release of the Hyper-Strike Battle Set by Hasbro in December 2012.
Final Drive was the first "4D Bottom" released. It is one of the five 4D Bottoms that features a mode-changing gimmick.
When Final Drive is launched, centripetal (outward) force causes the two sliders to move outwards, which ejects the Semi Flat (SF) tip, moving the Bey around slowly and conserving spin. As spin rotation starts to decrease, the SF tip retracts, and the Bey is left with the rubber component of Final Drive, creating a Rubber Flat (RF) tip. After this switch Final Driver moves wildly, circling around the other Bey until its stamina is lost.
- BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D
- BB-105 Cosmic Pegasus F:D (Beyblade Legends)
- BB-105-FX Cosmic Pegasus F:D (Spark FX)
- BB-105-FXA Hyper-Strike Battle Set - Cosmic Pegasus F:D
- Final Drive is very similar to function and design to the Reboot Performance Tip from the Burst Series.