Right Rubber Flat or R²F/R2F is a Performance Tip released by Takara Tomy. It debuted in Japan with the release of the BB-70 Starter Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F on April 1st, 2010, and in western countries with the release of the Triple Battle Set.
Right Rubber Flat (R²F/R2F) is an upgraded version of Rubber Flat (RF). While retaining the same basic appearance, the Performance Tip, instead of being flat, features six curves going in a right-ward motion, giving it a star-like shape. This provides the Beyblade with fast and much more aggressive movement and speed than that of RF. This is due to the added friction that is created as a result. However there is a downside; despite its fast movement, it has low Stamina, much lower than that of RF. When first used, Right Rubber Flat will be too fast and hard to control, so it is recommended that a Blader wears it down with a few practice battles for it to become more controllable.
Throughout the course of its release, each company (Takara Tomy, Sonokong, Hasbro) has released their own mold of Right Rubber Flat which revolved around the different placements of a 'bar' on the inside of the tip (or a lack thereof).
The initial mold that was released by Takara Tomy and Sonokong with Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F contains a thick bar in the middle of the tip, securing the rubber component of Right Rubber Flat.
The mold released by Hasbro with Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F initially lacks the bar, despite having the space for one. Due to the missing bar, this mold is known to be shaky.
Hasbro molds from the Team GanGan Galaxy Set and onward have a quasi-barred Right Rubber Flat which has two separated bars in the middle, but are not actually connected at the center. Regardless, these bars succeed in keeping the rubber in place, unlike in Mold 2.
Eventually after wearing down, the Performance Tip will reach the state when the star-like design begins to disappear. As with all rubber-based Performance Tips, Right Rubber Flat will wear out, and the performance along with it, so it's good to own multiple Right Rubber Flat's. Nevertheless, Right Rubber Flat is a top-tier Performance Tip for Attack Type combos due to its aggressive speed.
As such, Right Rubber Flat is a must have for competitive bladers.
- BB-70 Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F (Starter)
- BB-75 Beyblade Deck Entry Set - Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F
- BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set - Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F
- BB-92 Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F (Booster)
- BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R²F
- Fang Leone W105R²F (Burning Claw Ver.) (WBBA Event Exclusive)
- Metal Fight Beyblade 4DxZero-G: Ultimate Tournament - Samurai Pegasis W105R²F (Brave Ver.)
- Sol Pegasis V145R²F (Gold Ver.) (CoroCoro Exclusive)
- BB-70 Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
- BB-70 Pegasus Battle Set - Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
- BB-70 Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F (Beyblade Legends)
- BB-70A Triple Battle Set - Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
- BB-70B Beyblade Metal Masters: Ultimate Gift Set - Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
- BB-70B Rapid Deploy Case - Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
- BB-70B Starbooster Attack 2-Pack - Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
- BB-70C Metal Fury 3-Pack - Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
- B-128 Mystic Zone 2-Pack - Hades Gil 100R2F
- B-146 Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F
- B-146 Legendary Bladers - Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F
- B-146B Gingka Blader Gear Set - Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F
- B-146C Metal Fury 3-Pack - Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F
- B-146D Beyblade Metal Fury: Ultimate Gift Set - Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F
- B-146E Pegasus Storm Bringer 2-Pack - Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F (Spark FX)
- B-154 Great Ring Of Destruction 2-Pack - Blitz Lynx TR145R2F
- SS-26 Samurai Pegasus W105R2F