- This article is about Rise. For its HyperSphere counterpart, see Performance Tip - Rise-H.
Rise (ライズ, Raizu) is a Performance Tip released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Gatinko Layer System. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-139 Starter Wizard Fafnir Ratchet Rise Sen on April 27th, 2019.
Rise features a ball shaped tip surrounded by a downward facing plate that is not free spinning. In theory the plate is meant to make contact with the stadium floor when the Beyblade is struck, forcing it back upright, acting as brakes to prevent a Knock-Out. In practice however, the vertical movement prevents the plate from Stabilizing a Combination on the shallow curvature of the stadium and because the plate does not spin freely, it causes the Beyblade to lose stamina instead of recovering which worsens Stamina.
However, the relatively smooth rim of the plate and its non-free spin nature makes greater Stamina loss and the small diameter of the tip does little to stop the Beyblade. While the smooth ball would imply greater Stamina than Defense, the aforementioned plate nullifies any Stamina benefit and instead the plate is placed so low that it creates a high scrape risk.
The aforementioned stamina loss makes it outclassed by other tips which means Rise is recommended for collection purposes only.
- B-139 Wizard Fafnir Ratchet Rise Sen
- B-156 Random Booster Vol. 18 - 04: Naked Longinus 0Turn Rise Sen
- B-173 Random Booster Vol. 22 - 04: Ace Dragon Wheel Rise Gen
- B-181 Random Booster Vol. 25 - 02: Cyclone Ragnaruk Nexus Rise-2
- B-00 Wizard Fafnir Ratchet Rise Sen (Light Dragon Ver.)