|This article is considered a Provisional Article.|
As the contents of this article are still being researched, some of the information listed in this article may be incomplete or inaccurate.
Please visit the WBO discussion thread for this article to discuss the draft of this article.
Blow (ブロウ, Burou) is a Performance Tip released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-17 Booster Odin Central Blow on October 17th, 2015. It later debuted in western countries with the release of the Spryzen & Odax Dual Pack.
Blow, like Accel, features a flat plastic tip, albeit at a smaller diameter. This smaller diameter is designed to bring the Beyblade towards the center faster to strike the opponent at a much faster rate than Accel and conserve greater Stamina. While these effects do occur, they are hampered by the shape of the tip. Unlike other flat tips, Blow's tip is taller and shaped in the form of a cone rather than a short straight cylinder. This shape means that Blow becomes very easily Destabilized, akin to Metal Fight Beyblade's Sharp Performance Tip, and become liable to floor scrapes.
While Blow features greater Stamina than Accel, the weakness of being easily and severely Destabilized nullifies such an advantage.
As such, Blow is recommended for collection purposes only.
- B-17 Odin Central Blow (royal blue)
- B-21 Custom Set Attack & Balance - Spriggan Spread Blow (turquoise)
- B-24 Random Booster Vol. 2 Evil-eye Wing Needle - 02: Deathscyther Armed Blow
- B-00 Blaze Ragnaruk 4Star Blow (wbba. Store Exclusive)
- B-00 Dark Deathscyther Triple Blow (Bloody Red Ver.) (Lawson Lottery Big 4)
- B-00 Dark Deathscyther Triple Blow (Mirage Clear Ver.) (Lawson Lottery Big 4)