Quake (クエイク, Kueiku) is a Performance Tip released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-21 Beyblade Custom Set Attack and Balance on November 14th, 2015. It later debuted in western countries with the release of the Custom Clash Pack.
Quake features an elliptical shaped flat tip that is off center of the Performance Tip, meant to make the Beyblade that it is connected to jump around the stadium akin to Quake in Metal Fight Beyblade. However, due to how shallow the tip's angle is as well as how little it is off center, the effect is not consistent and must rely on a lightweight and off balance Combination as well as a heavily angled launch. The hopping gimmick is meant to create Layer to Disc contact and Burst the opponent, however the aforementioned lack of consistency in the effect makes such an attack method not recommended for competitive play. Furthermore, the offset and slanted tip means that Quake is incapable of maintaining a Banking Pattern and will grind against the Tornado Ridge, making Quake ill-suited for Mobile Attack and Tornado Staller Combinations in general.
Quake features poor Stamina, poor control and inconsistent Hop Attack potential.
As such, Quake is recommended for collection purposes only.
- B-21 Beyblade Custom Set Attack & Balance - Minoboros Oval Quake (translucent purple)
- B-57 Triple Booster Set - Victory Valkyrie Upper Quake (translucent pale blue)
- B-90 3on3 Battle Booster Set - Mad Minoboros Quarter Quake
- B-95 Random Booster Vol. 8 Shelter Regulus.5S.Tw - 05: Yaeger Yggdrasil 8Meteor Quake
- B-101 Random Booster Vol. 9 Beat Kukulcan.7U.Hn - 08: Gigant Gaia 8Under Quake
- C0707 Custom Clash Pack - Minoboros Oval Quake
- C0942 Minoboros Oval Quake
- E1050 Fengriff F2 Force Quake
- E3882 Surtr S2 & Odax O2 Dual Pack - Surtr S2 Spread Quake