Spiral is a flat tip with spikes protruding outwards and pointing to the left, akin to Metal Fight Beyblade's Left Flat Performance Tip. Like Left Flat, Spiral creates high speed, greater than Assault, with its large surface area. However, due to the wide tip and the fact that the tip is made out of plastic, Spiral is incapable of maintaining a banking pattern and the rough perimeter creates poor stamina issues as well. The tip therefore, essentially spins around its opponent, wasting what little stamina it has.
This tip has great speed, but it is very hard to control and has very low Stamina. While Spiral can be used as a counter against Tornado Staller combinations due to these traits, it does little to compensate for the poor performance.
Therefore, Spiral is recommended for collection purposes only.
- B-66 Lost Longinus Nine Spiral (translucent pale blue)
- Lost Longinus Nine Spiral (Crimson Dragon Ver.) (red)
- B-80 Random Booster Vol. 6 Tornado Wyvern .4G.At - 05: Psychic Phantom 6Cross Spiral
- B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda .8F.Fl - 03: Kreis Satan Yell Spiral (light blue)
- B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda .8F.Fl - 06: Dranzer Spiral 6Cross Spiral (purple)
- B-98 Beyblade God Customize Set - Tornado Wyvern 1Meteor Spiral
- E1056 Luinor L2 Nine Spiral
- It was featured in the first left spin Burst Beyblade: Luinor L2 Nine Spiral.
- It is the first part to have 2 letters as an abbreviation (Sp.)