Liner (ライナー, Rainā) is a Performance Tip released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-64 Beyblade Super Custom Set Heavy Ver. on November 12th, 2016. It later debuted in western countries with the release of the Starter Pack Ifritor I2 Magnum Liner.
Liner features a plastic wheel on an axis through the middle so it can roll. Although it is meant to spin, because it is perpendicular with the stadium floor, it doesn't spin naturally like Gyro or Revolve. Rather, it remains stationary when stable but has an erratic pattern when hit. This lends into its gimmick, counter attacking by rapidly returning to the center, though this effect is through the shape of the tip and not through the rolling of the wheel. This same shape also leads to poor Balance and poor Stamina in turn.
While Liner can counterattack by returning to the stadium center better than Orbit or Atomic, its poor performance and Stamina makes it heavily outclassed by many other Tips in Attack, Defense and Stamina.
As such, Liner is recommended for collection purposes only.
- B-64 Beyblade Super Custom Set Heavy Ver. - Inferno Ifrit Magnum Liner (translucent dark red)
- B-80 Random Booster Vol. 6 Tornado Wyvern.4G.At - 07: Fang Fenrir 6Glaive Liner (Light Red)
- B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda.8F.Fl - 04: Blaze Ragnaruk Nine Liner (Red)
- C3179 Ifritor I2 Magnum Liner
- E1054 Betromoth B2 Down Liner
- E2458 Elite Warrior 4 Pack - Dranzer Spiral Spread Liner
- E2756 Horusood H2 Quarter Liner
. Liner can also help with stability. When a Beyblade Combination of the Burst System using Liner is tilting, if left alone afterwards, the wheel on Liner will bring the Beyblade back upright over time.