Cycle (サイクル, Saikuru) is a Performance Tip released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-69 Booster Jail Jormungand Infinity Cycle on January 21st, 2017. It later debuted in western countries with the release of the Jormuntor J2 & Fengriff F2 Dual Pack.
Cycle features a low angle cone tip akin to Survive, but differs by having a free-spinning disc above the tip, akin to Metal Fight Beyblade's Eternal Defense 145, the housing of which also extends down around the tip creating a free spinning ring like an inverse Gyro. In theory, the disc is meant to contact the stadium floor when the Beyblade is off balance and bring it back upright while minimizing Stamina loss due to the disc's free spinning nature. In practice however, the disc does little to stabilize a Combination and causes Stamina loss despite the free spinning nature as pressure at an angle, which is created by a listing Beyblade, creates resistance and makes the disc lock up. While the secondary point of contact created by the disc can create some level of KO resistance equal to Orbit, the resistance caused by the disc locking up increases the risk of Bursts, unlike Orbit which increases Burst resistance.
As such, Cycle is recommended for collection purposes only.
- B-69 Jail Jormungand Infinity Cycle
- B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda.8F.Fl - 05: Draciel Shield 4Flow Cycle
- B-128 Cho-Z Customize Set - Bloody Longinus 1'Dagger Cycle
- B-00 Jail Jormungand Infinity Cycle (Flame Snake Ver.) (CoroCoro Exclusive)
- It is the second part to have two letters as an abbreviation (Cy.)