Nothing (ナッシング, Nasshingu) is a Performance Tip released as part of the Burst System as well as the God Layer System. It debuted with the release of the B-79 Starter Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing on April 29th, 2017. It later debuted in western countries with the release of the SwitchStrike Starter Pack Fafnir F3 8 Nothing.
Nothing features a low angled, spring loaded cone shaped tip. In theory the tip is meant to prevent harsh impacts against the stadium floor from launch, preventing accidental Self-KOs from bouncing.
However, the gimmick means that the tip is unfixed and is capable of tilting somewhat which creates poor stability. This poor stability is further made dangerous by the molding of the cone which as a slightly raised lip around the center, akin to Metal Fight Beyblade's Eternal Wide Defense or Wave Wide Defense which when knocked off balance the lip creates a second point of contact, creating acceleration which reduces Stamina. As such, Nothing is outclassed in terms of Stamina by Revolve and Atomic.
As such, Nothing is suited for collection purposes only.
Differences in the Hasbro Version
Hasbro's Nothing is mostly unchanged except for the fact that the spring loaded tip is shorter which is meant to reduce instability.
Because Hasbro's Nothing has almost identical performance to Takara Tomy's Nothing, it is also recommended for collection purposes only.
- B-79 Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing (translucent orange)
- B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda.8F.Fl - 08: Jail Jormungand 6Glaive Nothing
- B-101 Random Booster Vol. 9 Beat Kukulcan.7U.Hn - 05: Guardian Kerbeus 7 Nothing
- B-111 Random Booster Vol. 10 Crash Ragnaruk.11R.Wd - 08: Legend Spriggan 0Under Nothing
- B-00 Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing (Crimson White Ver.)
- B-00 Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing (Crystal Blue Ver.)
- B-00 Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing (Legend Ver.)
- E1029 Fafnir F3 8 Nothing
- E2460 Shadow Snake Pit Battle Set - Doomscizor D3 8Glaive Nothing
- E5303 Ultimate Tournament Collection - Fafnir F3 8 Nothing
- The 'Nothing' Driver has the potential to perform the Rush Launch and the Counter Break if launched correctly.