- This article is about Xtreme'. For its normal counterpart, see Performance Tip - Xtreme.
Xtreme' (エクストリームダッシュ, Ekusutorīmu Dasshu) is a Performance Tip released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Cho-Z Layer System. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-00 CoroCoro Exclusive Booster Shadow Amaterios 0 Xtreme' in August 2018. It later debuted in western countries with the release of the Evo Elite Champions Pro Set.
Xtreme', like its predecessor Xtreme, features a flat rubber tip with a circular depression in the center that sits at the standard height. Unlike its predecessor, Xtreme' features a much thicker spring in its locking mechanism, increasing Xtreme''s Burst Resistance and solves the weakness featured in its predecessor.
Due to surface area to friction ratio, Xtreme' will create a highly aggressive, and if launched with a Banking Shoot, somewhat controllable movement pattern. In terms of speed, because it uses softer rubber than its predecessor, Xtreme' is faster than Xtreme and is as fast as or slower than Jolt or a worn Variable. Xtreme''s high speed allows for strong attacks and its high friction creates less chances of losing the Banking Pattern in battle making it the best choice for Attack Combinations at the time of writing.
However, Xtreme' has two major weaknesses. Firstly, the high friction of the rubber means that Xtreme' has incredibly low Stamina, furthermore, the light weight of early Burst System Combinations compared to previous Systems means that there is less inertia, exacerbating the Stamina issue further. Secondly, Xtreme' will wear down with use, decreasing its aggression with little to no improvement to the tip's Stamina, meaning that multiple copies must be purchased in order to replace worn ones. Furthermore, Xtreme''s softer rubber wears down more quickly than Xtreme's.
Like other Dash Performance Tips, Xtreme' features a stronger spring lock, increasing the Performance Tip's Burst Resistance.
Use in Attack Combinations
Xtreme' can be put to use in the Attack Combination Winning Valkyrie 0/2/4/5/7/10 Bump/Meteor Xtreme'. Xtreme''s high speed and friction aids the Burst Attack potential of Winning Valkyrie, while resisting banking pattern loss from Winning Valkyrie's unbalanced nature, and the heavy weight of the 0/2/4/5/7/10 Disc and Bump/Meteor Frame further adds Burst Attack.
Xtreme' is one of the fastest, most aggressive and easier to control Drivers in the game. Compared to other rubber tipped Dash Drivers, Xtreme' is as fast as Jolt' with greater control, faster than Hunter' with comparable control and comparable Stamina to both. Thus, Xtreme' is considered to be the best Driver for pure Attack Combinations.
As such, competitive bladers must own several copies of Xtreme'.
- B-00 Shadow Amaterios 0 Xtreme' (CoroCoro Exclusive) (translucent dark grey, purple rubber)
- B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 - 06: Dead Hades 8'Expand Xtreme' (translucent purple, red rubber)
- B-173 Random Booster Vol. 22 - 03: Super Satan 6 Xtreme' 1S (silver, translucent white rubber)
- B-194 Random Booster Vol. 27 - 06: Galaxy Pegasis Legacy Xtreme' (translucent blue, red rubber)
- B-00 Xtreme' (Clear Red Ver.) (translucent red, translucent yellow rubber)
- F3319 Evo Elite Champions Pro Set - Sword Valtryek Sting-P Xtreme' Retsu (translucent purple, red rubber)
- The Clear Red Ver. Xtreme' Performance Tip came from a Superking Campaign in Japan. By participating in G4 tournaments and/or battling motorized Beys, you could get points and redeem them for this special Performance Tip recolor.