Pheng Hope, also known as Pot Hope (ポット・ホープ, Potto Hōpu) in Japan, is a character in the anime/manga series, Beyblade Burst Rise. He fights with his Beyblade, Harmony Pegasus 10Proof Low Sen, and is the second of the Risen 3.
Pheng Hope is a small boy with fair skin, lime eyes, mint-green hair that curves like wings, and blue tattoos on his face: two diamonds on the bridge of his nose and three horizontal dots on each cheek. His attire consists of a turquoise and grey robe with a dark-blue border on each arm sleeve, two blue scarves with a yellow stripe and fuzzy ends placed on each trapezius and held in place by a white belt with dark-yellow sections and a white circle in the buckle area, two red and green neck bands, teal shorts with a dark-blue border on each leg, and blue shoes with a white stripe on the vamp section, white heels and an orange stud on each tongue.
Pheng is very mischievous and loves pulling pranks on people, such as luring Dante and Arman into some traps, and using the fake hand trick on Delta. He is also stubborn, as he (initially) refused Dante's requests to battle.
It is also revealed that Pheng used to love battling and was very enthusiastic about it in the past. However, because he was so strong, winning eventually became boring for him. He rekindles his passion upon battling Dante and witnessing him unleashing Hyper-Flux.
Despite these seemingly negative traits, Pheng seems to be quite laid-back and friendly, even inviting Dante and the others to a feast at the Harmony's Castle although initially demanding it.
Pheng also has the ability to see his opponents’ ki (or chi) energy.
- Lock Reverse: When Pegasus takes damage, 2 yellow 'wings' are released from the Layer Base. When an opponent strikes Pegasus, the 'wings' re-engage the locking mechanism.
- Feather Storm: Pegasus uses its Layer to create a wall of wind that blows its opponents away, much like Air Launch.
- Heaven Thunder: Pegasus uses the tip to increase speed and deliver a strong blow to the enemy.
|Beyblade Burst Rise|
|Arman Kasaba||09||Win (1-0)|
|Dante Koryu||10-11||Draw (1-1)|
|Delta Zakuro||12||Lose (1-2)|
|Dante Koryu||16||Lose (0-2)|
- Episode 09 - Fly, Heaven Pegasus!/The Most Sinister Art! Dread Bahamut!
- Episode 10 - Flash! Shining Cross!/Airhead vs. God's Child!
- Episode 11 - Battle in The Sky!/The Emerging Six! Battle Journey!
- Episode 12 - Spin! Battle! Win!/Clash in The GT 3!
- Episode 13 - A Challenge to Aiga!/It's Serious! Drum vs. Aiga!
- Episode 14 - Shine! My Gold Turbo!/Episode 28 - Super Z! Aiga vs. Delta!
- Episode 15 - Assault! King of Hell - Arthur!/The Bey of Demise! Apocalypse!
- Episode 16 - Serious Birth! Imperial Dragon!/Battle at Hell Tower!
- Episode 17 - Genesis Activates/Diabolos’ Counterattack!
- Pheng is one of the four Beyblade Burst Rise characters whose initials are the same as his Bey: Harmony Pegasus, the others being Blindt DeVoy, Arthur Peregrine, and Gwyn Reynolds.
- Pheng is the only member of the Risen 3 to not own a left-spinning Beyblade, nor owns a Bey that represents a "dragon" or "monster".
- Pheng is the fifth Blader overall to own a Pegasus Bey. The first four were Kaoru Amou from Bakuten Shoot Beyblade - Gekitou! Saikyou Blader, Julia and Raul Fernandez from G-Revolution, and Gingka Hagane and Sora Akatsuki from the Metal Saga.
- Pheng's Japanese name may be a play on "hope spot".