Proto Nemesis AD145D is a Balance Type Beyblade released by Hasbro as part of the Hybrid Wheel System. It was released in western countries as a Beyblade: Metal Fury Starter Pack for USD$8.99 in the United States.
Face Bolt - Nemesis X
- Main article: Face Bolt - Nemesis X
Unlike the original Prototype Nemesis, Hasbro's Proto Nemesis comes with a newly designed, original Face Bolt called Nemesis X. The Face Bolt depicts a skull-like design with a shadowy aura. This likely represents the spirit that appears in the anime, which did not yet have a form.
Energy Ring - Nemesis X
- Main article: Energy Ring - Nemesis X
Based on the metal components of Prototype Nemesis, Nemesis X is a thick, three-sided metal Energy Ring. Nemesis X is only compatible with Hasbro's Proto Fusion Wheel. It features skull designs and is silver in color. Like all Metal Fury Hasbro remodels, Nemesis X has been hollowed out, significantly reducing its weight.
Fusion Wheel - Proto
- Main article: Fusion Wheel - Proto
Proto is a plastic Fusion Wheel that is only compatible with Hasbro's Nemesis X Energy Ring. Proto is the thinnest (and lightest) Fusion Wheel in the Metal Saga toyline.
Spin Track - Armor Defense 145
- Main article: Spin Track - Armor Defense 145
Armor Defense 145 (AD145) is shaped like the head of a funnel, being primarily circular with two curved protrusions that line down in order to act as "armor". There are also two smaller protrusions between it, creating gaps. Like Gravity, even though Armor Defense 145 was intended for Defense Type combinations, it was overshadowed by Spin Tracks like GB145 and 230 as it cannot absorb hits as efficiently and is too light. However, due to this, Armor Defense 145 has found use as a top-tier Spin Track for Stamina combinations because of its unique design.
Performance Tip - Defense
- Main article: Performance Tip - Defense
Defense (D), as the name implies, was the first Defense Type Performance Tip released in the Metal Saga series. Defense is similar to Spike, but is wider. Compared to the Stamina Type Spike, Defense actually has superior Stamina capabilities, with less recoil and more recovery. However, the added friction from the wider tip causes the Beyblade to lose Stamina during recovery.
- B-156A Proto Nemesis AD145D - Green Spark FX recolor
- Unlike the original Prototype Nemesis, Proto Nemesis can be disassembled (and thus customizable) and comes with a Face Bolt.
- To diffentiate the parts of this Bey from its evolution Diablo Nemesis, the Energy Ring is named "Nemesis X", and the standard Nemesis Energy Ring was renamed "Nemesis A".
- Proto Nemesis was Hasbro's first original Face Bolt/motif design.
- According to BeybladeBattles.com, this is a Defense Type Beyblade, not a Balance Type.