Please note: One whole Beyblade is given in each individual booster. There is a 1/8 chance to get each Beyblade, including the prize Beyblade. Parts marked in bold are new to the series.
- B-158 01: Burn Phoenix Yell Wedge (Prize)
- B-158 02: Grand Dragon Aero'Lift Flugel Go
- B-158 03: Rock Dragon 5 Jaggy' Sou
- B-158 04: Poison Hydra 8'Angle Fusion' Gen
- B-158 05: Knockout Odin 12 Operate' Ten
- B-158 06: Bushin Ashura 13 Anchor Sen
- B-158 07: Cho-Z Valkyrie 3 Guard
- B-158 08: Shining Amaterios 0 Destroy'
- The is the only Random Booster apart of the Beyblade Burst GT series to not have a Beyblade in the Gatinko Layer System as a prize Beyblade.
- This is also the only Random Booster in the Beyblade Burst GT series to only have one prize Beyblade.