Face Bolt - Gil
The Face Bolt depicts Carina, one of the 88 constellations in space which is also the keel of a ship. It is shown as a skeleton face of a dragon/sea monster on a transparent dark blue Face Bolt.
Energy Ring - Gil
- Weight: 2.8 grams
Gil is a purplish-blue Energy Ring that representing a full skeleton of a Dragon/Sea Monster with blue spots representing the bones and sharp edges. In the anime, this Clear Wheel was equipped with Attack power and protection from Force Smash attacks from above. In reality, this feature does not exist. However, it has shown some use in attacking the underside of higher beys, due to the spikes on it. It is un-even with the "feet" on one side and the "head" on the other. It is similar to the Libra clear wheel, but has a more complex and jagged design. It has 2 "spines" on both sides and feet and a head on the other.
Fusion Wheel - Ray
- Weight: 29.4 grams
Ray has a three-winged design like the Storm Wheel, in which, each wing has two square-like indents. Ray has some considerable Smash Attack attributes, largely shown at high spin velocities. It is still outclassed by other Fusion Wheel such as Lightning, Vulcan, and Blitz. It does have some recoil, but this can be stopped with a Metal Face Bolt or a Rubber Flat. Overall, Ray is a decent Fusion Wheel. Its stickers can be applied on it without being scratched off in battle.Another beyblade that used to use they Ray wheel is Ray Striker.
Spin Track - 100
- Main article: Spin Track - 100
100 is the third lowest Spin Track available, but is outclassed in terms of Attack and Stamina by the even lower 85 and 90 Spin Tracks. 100 has no problem with floor scrapes, and while it is generally an outclassed part, it is still competitively viable, particularly in Attack customizations where it is able to make contact with opposing Beyblades.
Performance Tip - Rubber Semi-Flat
- Main article: Performance Tip - Rubber Semi-Flat
Rubber Semi-Flat (RSF) is a SF tip made of rubber. It is essentially a flat tip with a smaller radius, giving it a firm, defensive grip on the stadium floor, but still allowing for a somewhat aggressive movement pattern with a proper launch. Its drawback is its weakness against opposite spin Beyblades, and its poor Stamina. Rubber Semi-Flat, like Rubber Spike (RS), suffers from poor Stamina, but the wider surface area of Rubber Semi-Flat results in better balance than the aforementioned Rubber Spike.
- It is the first Bey with the 100RSF combo, the second is Blitz Striker 100RSF.
- Unlike most beys, this bey's name, Gil, does not help describe the bey itself, which happens to be a huge skeleton of a Plesiosaur or a Sea Monster.
- Takara Tomy released Ray Gil as a Booster while SonoKong released it as a Starter.
- The stickers that go on the outside of the Ray Fusion Wheel can be applied and won't be scratched off during battle.
- There has been some confusion over the beast of the Beyblade. In the Beyblade: Metal Masters video game, it says on the energy ring description that is a skeleton dragon. But in the anime it says it is the skeleton of a dinosaur.
- Ray Gil is based on the constellation Carina, the keel of a ship, which used to be in a bigger constellation known as the Argo Navis and this Beys owner's name is Argo.
- It's the second Bey to have the Ray Fusion Wheel. The first was Ray Striker D125CS.