Ray Striker D125CS (known in Japan as Ray Unicorno D125CS) is an Attack-Type Beyblade that appears in the Beyblade: Metal Masters anime and manga series. It was released in Japan on April 1, 2010, worldwide in May 2011. It's owned by Masamune Kadoya and its upgraded version is Blitz Striker 100RSF.
Face Bolt - Striker I
- Main article: Face Bolt - Striker I
The Striker I Face Bolt depicts "Monoceros", one of the 88 constellations in space. Monoceros is Greek for "unicorn" of which the design depicts.
Energy Ring - Striker I
- Main article: Energy Ring - Striker I
The Striker I Energy Ring features three unicorn heads, with bronze horns going towards the right. Being one of the few three-sided Energy Rings, Unicorno is especially useful for three-sided Fusion Wheels like Ray, Blitz, and Hell to provide an even weight distribution.
Fusion Wheel - Ray
- Main article: Fusion Wheel - Ray
Ray is a relatively thin, bumpy, three-winged Fusion Wheel. Between each of the three wings are small gaps, which allow the blunt ends of each wing to provide a small amount of Smash Attack. Additionally, along each wing there are two indents which follow the contours of the Fusion Wheel; these indents are pronounced enough to provide additional Spike Attack and work in tandem with the aforementioned blunt ends of each wing. Ray's window to KO the opponent is quite small, as its Smash Attack is only prominent at the very high spin velocities found at the beginning of each battle.
Spin Track - Defense 125
- Main article: Spin Track - Defense 125
Defense 125 (D125) includes a ring that provides air resistance and a change in weight distribution when compared to 125. Despite its name, it provides no significant defense improvements and is outclassed by other Spin Tracks.
Performance Tip - Coating Spike
- Main article: Performance Tip - Coating Spike
Coating Spike (CS) is a Spike/Sharp Performance Tip coated in rubber, hence the name. It has great use in Attack and Defense Type combinations, where Coating Spike will provide limited movement thanks to the Spike/Sharp, but once knocked off balance, act like a Rubber Flat, providing fast movement. Like all rubber Performance Tips, it's recommended to own several, as the rubber will wear down over time, reducing its aggressive movement.
- Ray Unicorno D125CS Aurora Ver. - Included with the July 2010 issue of CoroCoro Comic
- Ray Striker's Japanese release date was on April Fools' Day, and it was also released two years before the Metal Fury anime ended.
- Upon its release in North America, on the Hasbro packaging, it was incorrectly classified as a Balance Type.
- However, this Bey does arguably have Balance Type attributes and capabilities.