Red Eye (レッドアイ, Reddo Ai) is a major antagonist appearing in Beyblade Burst Evolution, who is very mysterious. He battles with his Beyblade, Spryzen Requiem S3 0 Zeta, and his true identity is none other than Shu Kurenai. His bey rotates both clockwise as well as counterclockwise. He won against Valt Aoi, but he was defeated by Lui Shirosagi, and then he lost to Valt. After Valt beats him, Shu no longer turns into Red Eye.
Due to the fact that Red Eye is actually Shu Kurenai, he has the same features with a different outfit. He wears a dark grey mask featuring four long red stripes. It only shows his glowing red eyes and his mouth. He has very pale skin and wears a long white coat with a high collar. He also has white hair and a black shirt under his jacket.
After his identity was revealed, Shu continued to identify as Red Eye and stopped wearing his mask, since Lui destroyed it.
See the Personality section of Shu Kurenai, as Red Eye.
See the Biography section of Shu Kurenai, as Red Eye.
- Counter Break: Red Eye uses the jagged rubber tip to instantly change direction and counter-attack.
- Upper Launch: Red Eye uses the center of the stadium as a shortcut to gain speed and hit the opponent from behind.
- Axe Launch: Legend Spryzen grinds on the stadium floor gaining speed and power, then changes its trajectory to attack the opponent.
See the Beyblade Burst Evolution (anime) Battles section of Shu Kurenai, as Red Eye.
See the Relationships section of Shu Kurenai.
- Red Eye is similar to Faust from the Metal Saga, as they're both members of villainous organizations and they are also the Alter-Egos of a friend to the protagonist.
- Incidentally, both of them were freed from their control by their friends.