- This article is about the Takara Tomy release. For the Hasbro release, see Royal Genesis G5 Swipe Hybrid-H.
|This article is considered a Provisional Article.|
As the contents of this article are still being researched, some of the information listed in this article may be incomplete or inaccurate.
Please visit the WBO discussion thread for this article to discuss the draft of this article.
Regalia Genesis Hybrid (レガリアジェネシス・ハイブリッド, Regaria Jeneshisu Haiburiddo), stylized as Regalia γenesis Hybrid, is a Defense Type Beyblade released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Gatinko Layer System. It was released in Japan on October 19th, 2019 for 6458円 as a part of the Gatinko Customize Set. It later evolves into Bigbang Genesis Hybrid.
Energy Layer - Regalia Genesis
Main article: Energy Layer - Regalia Genesis
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Regalia Genesis Energy Layer will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Performance Tip - Hybrid
Main article: Performance Tip - Hybrid
In-depth information for the Hybrid Performance Tip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
- Regalia Genesis' name is a combination of "regalia", an emblem or insignia of royalty used in a coronation, and "genesis", the origin of life as depicted in the Bible.
- Regalia Genesis' avatar has two forms: a sealed orb, and a mechanic dragon.
- Genesis' sealed form and unsealed dragon form is a reference to the Winged Dragon of Ra in the first Yu-Gi-Oh! anime.
- Regalia Genesis is the third Beyblade to battle in the Burst anime to not be burst in an on-screen battle, first being Slash Valkyrie Blitz Power Retsu and second being Venom Diabolos Vanguard Bullet.