Rush Launch, known as Rush Shoot (ラッシュシュート, Rasshu Shūto) in Japan, is a Special Move used by Valt Aoi and his Beyblades: Valtryek Wing Accel, Victory Valtryek Boost Variable, Genesis Valtryek 6Vortex Reboot, Genesis Valtryek 6Vortex Ultimate Reboot, Strike Valtryek 6Vortex Reboot, Strike Valtryek 6Vortex Ultimate Reboot, Wonder Valtryek 12 Volcanic, Turbo Valtryek Zenith Evolution, Brave Valtryek Evolution' 2A, Ultimate Valkyrie Legacy Variable'-9, and his and Rashad Goodman's respective Savior Valkyrie Shot-7 Beyblades.
This move consists of Valt lowering his launcher to increase Valtryek's rotational speed and launch at a lower angle compared to a normal angle. This causes Valtryek to ride the stadium's slope to increase its speed and hit the opponent's Bey. When the launch is successful, Valtryek does it so fast that the opponent's Bey is unable to escape and is hit with a powerful barrage of attacks if it is in the center of the stadium.
The major drawback of Rush Launch is that the launch has to be accurate. If it isn't, Valtryek's angle may be too steep and the layer will scrape against the stadium, incapacitating it and causing it to lose stamina. Another way the launch can fail is if the bey makes it into the stadium, but still slants enough to risk floor scrapes.
- This move may have been inspired by the real life launching technique; The Sliding Shoot, as they both involve launching the beyblade at an angle and having it move in a floral pattern.
- This movement was the inspiration for similar movements such as Aiger Akabane's Z Launch, Turbo Launch, Unison Launch, Dante Koryu's Dragon Launch and Bel Daizora's Daring Launch, Dangerous Shoot.
- Sword Valtryek Blitz Power Retsu is the only Valtryek to not have this special move.
- This special move did not make an apperance in Beyblade Burst Rise.
- If the Bey is not launched at the ideal angle yet still is slanted, the bey may not move in a flower pattern however but in a triangular format. The problem is that as it moves in such a manner, it is not able to make contact with the bey in the center, causing it to lose stamina while not hitting anything.
- This move can be used with a stadium with a spinning platform in the center.