Ryuto bears a striking resemblance to his brother Ryuga. His hair is white with almost the same hairstyle with a red patch in his hair. He has a gold eye color like Ryuga also. He wears an outfit that is almost similar to what Ryuga wore.
Beyblade: Metal Fury
Ryuto made his debut in The Maze of Mist Mountain. He was under the labyrinth, searching for the star fragment when he encountered Gingka. The two began a battle in which he loses. Straight after, he realizes that it was the World Champion that he had battled and joined the gang in the journey through Mist Valley.
In The Lion's Pride, Ryuto's treasure hunting abilities were put to the test as they navigated through a maze lined with traps. With the help of his Omega Dragonis 85XF, they managed to complete the maze unharmed. After knowing about the Bladers of Four Seasons, he leaves the group so he can find Tithi.
- Omega Dragonis 85XF: Ryuto's one and only Beyblade that appears in The Maze of Mist Mountain. It is based on a dragon much like L-Drago.
- Hammer Bolt: Ryuto's only special move.
|Beyblade: Metal Fury|
- Ryuto has a "Ryu" in his name, similar to Ryuga, Ryusei, Ryutaro, and Jin Ryu.
- He is similar to his brother in a lot of ways:
- They both use beys with “Drago” in the name (L-Drago and Dragonis), along with both being based on dragons.
- They have the same hair style.
- They both have moves where orbs of energy come out of their hands.
- They both wear similar clothing.
- They both have lost two battles, with 1 of them being against Gingka.
- Before it was confirmed his bey was Omega Dragonis, people thought it was Jade Jupiter.
- His and Ryuga's hair design are the same, except that Ryuto's is red on the right and Ryuga's is red on the left. This is to emphasize Ryuga's bey being left spinning and Ryuto's bey being right spinning.
- Ryuto is the second person to have a Beyblade with a dragon in Metal Saga (The first being Ryuga).