- This article is about the Metal System release. For the Hasbro Hybrid Wheel System release, see Inferno Sagittario 145S.
Sagittario 145S is a Stamina Type Beyblade that appears in the Metal Fight Beyblade manga. It was one of the first four Metal Saga Beyblades released, along with Pegasis 105F, Leone 145D, and Bull 125SF. It is owned by Kenta in the manga. It is the first Beyblade in the Sagittario lineage, and later evolves into Flame Sagittario C145S.
Face Bolt - Sagittario I
Main article: Face Bolt - Sagittario I
The Face Bolt depicts Sagittarius, the ninth astrological sign in the zodiac. Sagittarius is the Archer.
Wheel - Sagittario
Main article: Wheel - Sagittario
Sagittario is a round Wheel featuring two large crescents forming Sagittario's bows, with gaps in between. Despite being a Stamina Type Wheel, Sagittario finds most use as a Smash Attacker, with the ability to knockout enemy Beys due to the compacted weight focused around the edges.
Spin Track - 145
Main article: Spin Track - 145
145, along with its variants (Claw 145 (C145), Down Force 145 (DF145), etc.), was once the highest Spin Track available, until the 230 Spin Track was released with Flame Byxis 230WD. 145 can be used in Stamina Type combinations to great effect due to its tall height, which allows for more wobbling as the Beyblade loses its spin velocity. However, gimmick-paired Spin Tracks such as Boost Disk 145 (BD145) have immensely outclassed their original basic variant, as have several taller gimmick Spin Tracks, especially against heavy, mid-height Attack customisations. Even in stamina battles, 145 does not offer enough balance: Spin Tracks such as Armor Defense 145 (AD145) and Wide Defense 145 (WD145) provide a good center of gravity, and aid with a slight downforce to maintain stability.
Performance Tip - Spike
Main article: Performance Tip - Spike
Spike (S), or Sharp, is a pointed tip that allows for very little friction between the tip and the stadium surface, which helps prevent the loss of spin velocity. However, due to the fine nature of the tip, it has little movement and is easily knocked off balance, and hence is outclassed by alternatives such as Defense (D).
- Sagittario 125SF - BB-07 Booster Sagittario 125SF (Green)
- Sagittario 145SF - Random Booster Vol.1 Secret Aries (Red)
- Sagittario 145D - Random Booster Vol.1 Secret Aries (Blue)
- During a battle, Sagittario 145S breaks and is later repaired and upgraded by Gingka's father, Ryo Hagane, into Flame Sagittario C145S.
- It is the only Metal System Stamina Type Beyblade that does not use the BS Performance Tip.