Samurai Ifrit W145CF or Samurai Ifraid W145CF (サムライイフレイドW145CF, Samurai Ifureido W145CF) is a Fire Element Attack Type Beyblade that appears in the anime and manga series Beyblade: Shogun Steel. It is owned by Zyro Kurogane. It was released as a Starter (BBG-01) on March 31, 2012 in Japan, and later in western countries as a Starter Pack (SS-01).
Shogun Face Bolt - Ifrit
- Main article: Shogun Face Bolt - Ifrit
This Shogun Face Bolt depicts "Ifrit", supernatural creatures from Islamic mythology associated with fire.
As with all Shogun Face Bolts, the Hasbro release of Ifrit is cross-shaped rather than the round diamond shape of its Takara Tomy Stone Face counterpart.
Warrior Wheel - Ifrit
- Main article: Warrior Wheel - Ifrit
Ifrit is a Warrior Wheel with various curves and edges. Ifrit features a fire details, with flames curving around the top, where the hole of the "crystal" from the Element Wheel fits into. The face of Ifrit is featured on the bottom of the Warrior Wheel, with spiked protrusions. Ifrit is one of the best Warrior Wheels for upper attack.
Element Wheel - Samurai
- Main article: Element Wheel - Samurai
Samurai is an Element Wheel that features a circular design, with some cuts and gaps throughout. Samurai features various square-like designs throughout the Element Wheel, and has a crystal that fits into a Warrior Wheel. Samurai is promoted by Takara Tomy as a top-tier Attack Type Element Wheel, but is surprisingly balanced, offering pound attack while also having defensive power. In addition, Samurai has found use in Attack Type combinations that include the Ifrit Warrior Wheel.
Spin Track - Wing 145
- Main article: Spin Track - Wing 145
Wing 145 (W145) is the first brand new Spin Track of the Beyblade: Shogun Steel toyline. Similar to Wing 105 (W105), Wing 145 has six "wings", or in this case "blades", circling around the Spin Track. These curve upwards with gaps between each individual blade, pushing air downwards, creating down force to stabilize the Bey, similar to Down Force 145 (DF145).
Performance Tip - Circle Flat
- Main article: Performance Tip - Circle Flat
Circle Flat (CF) is the first new Performance Tip of the Beyblade: Shogun Steel toyline. Circle Flat is designed to work in the Zero-G stadiums and their swaying gimmick, and as such includes a large circular ring. The large ring grips the sides of the stadium, so it can go higher and shake the stadium. The ring features six circular designs. The size of the flat tip is the same as Wide Flat (WF).
- Samurai Ifraid W145CF - Yellow recolor included in the First Zero-G Battle Set
- Samurai Ifraid W145CF - Included in the Beyblade Synchrom Battle Set (Clear yellow Stone Face, Track and Bottom, clear orange Crystal Wheel)
- Samurai Ifrit W145CF - Hasbro version
- Samurai Ifrit W145CF - Included in the Samurai Cyclone Battle Set, comes with stickers and red Spin Track/Performance Tip
- Samurai Ifrit W145CF - Included in the Fire Team Set, comes with a gold painted Warrior Wheel
- Samurai Ifrit is based on the Ifrit, as evident by its name. In Arabic mythology, ifrits were supernatural creatures; enormous, winged, and infernal jinn (genies) associated with fire.
- Its Japanese name, "Ifraid" is derived from "ifrit" and likely "afraid".
- The design of Samurai Ifrit's motif is reminiscent of the Bit Protector motifs from HMS.