Samurai Pegasus W105R2F or Samurai Pegasis W105R²F (サムライペガシスW105R²F, Samurai Pegashisu W105R²F) is a God Element Attack Type Beyblade that appears in the anime and manga series Beyblade: Shogun Steel. It is Gingka Hagane's fifth Beyblade in the manga, and the fourth in the anime, replacing Cosmic Pegasus F:D. It was released as a Starter (BBG-26) on December 1, 2012 in Japan, and later in western countries as a Starter Pack (SS-26) in March 2014.
Shogun Face Bolt - Pegasus
- Main article: Shogun Face Bolt - Pegasus
The Pegasus Shogun Face Bolt depicts "Pegasus", the magical winged horse that soared into the heavens for the Greek god, Zeus. Pegasus is one of the 88 constellations in space. Following the trend that began with Pegasus I, it depicts a modified Pegasus motif based on its predecessors. Pegasus has undergone a redesign, featuring a longer snout with the lightning theme now replaced with flames.
As with all Shogun Face Bolts, the Hasbro release of Pegasus is cross-shaped rather than the round diamond shape of its Takara Tomy Stone Face counterpart.
Warrior Wheel - Pegasus
- Main article: Warrior Wheel - Pegasus
Pegasus is the Warrior Wheel successor to the 4D System Fusion Wheels Cosmic and Wing, and as such bears a resemblance to both. A three-winged design with interlaced feathered wings comprises most of the Warrior Wheel, retaining the motif of previous Pegasus Fusion Wheels. When used as the top Warrior Wheel in a Synchrome, its contact points are blunt, with the dull sides of the wings exposed. As such it cannot make powerful or consistent attacks, making this usage of the Warrior Wheel uncompetitive. When used as the bottom Warrior Wheel, the Beyblade gains Smash Attack, as its primary contact points are flipped, leading to sharper and more defined contact points.
Element Wheel - Samurai
- Main article: Element Wheel - Samurai
Samurai is an Element Wheel that features a circular design, with some cuts and gaps throughout. Samurai features various square-like designs throughout the Element Wheel, and has a crystal that fits into a Warrior Wheel. Samurai is promoted by Takara Tomy as a top-tier Attack Type Element Wheel, but is surprisingly balanced, offering pound attack while also having defensive power. In addition, Samurai has found use in Attack Type combinations that include the Ifrit Warrior Wheel.
Spin Track - Wing 105
- Main article: Spin Track - Wing 105
Wing 105 (W105) is an upgraded version of 105 with "wings" resembling fins, at its sides, replacing 105's handle-bar protrusions. The wings are meant to push air upwards similar to DF145, in order to provide additional Stamina to the Bey. However, the effect is barely noticeable and performs just like an average 105. Wing 105 also weighs slightly more than 105, providing slightly better Defense.
Performance Tip - Right Rubber Flat
- Main article: Performance Tip - Right Rubber Flat
Right Rubber Flat (R²F/R2F) is an upgraded version of Rubber Flat (RF). While retaining the same basic appearance, the Performance Tip, instead of being flat, features six curves going in a right-ward motion, giving it a star-like shape. This provides the Beyblade with fast and much more aggressive movement and speed than that of RF. This is due to the added friction that is created as a result. However there is a downside; despite its fast movement, it has low Stamina, much lower than that of RF. When first used, Right Rubber Flat will be too fast and hard to control, so it is recommended that a Blader wears it down with a few practice battles for it to become more controllable.
- Samurai Pegasis W105R²F Brave Ver. - Included with the Metal Fight Beyblade 4DxZero-G: Ultimate Tournament video game
- Samurai Pegasus W105R2F - Hasbro version
- Samurai Pegasus is the second Beyblade to feature the W105R2F combo. The first was Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F.
- It is the second Beyblade to have a Samurai Element Wheel, after Samurai Ifrit W145CF.
- Despite the Samurai Pegasus supposedly being God Element, the Samurai Element Wheel used is the same mold as Samurai Ifrit's, and thus has the symbol of the Fire Element rather than the God Element.
- Samurai Pegasus' spirit is an upgraded version of Storm/Galaxy/Cosmic Pegasus' with minor alterations:
- Pegasus is now clad in blue armor, with a helmet, wing armor, saddle, and shin guards.
- Underneath each wing is a saddle with two swords pointing forward.
- Beyblade.co.jp Zero-G index
- First WBBA Samurai Pegasis W105R²F page
- WBO Samurai Pegasis W105R²F thread