Shogun Face Bolt - Saramanda Ifraid
- Main article: Shogun Face Bolt - Saramanda Ifraid
The Saramanda Ifraid Shogun Face Bolt is an amalgamation of the Ifraid and Saramanda Shogun Face Bolt designs, and is intended to represent their Synchrome motif. The design is primarily based on Ifraid's, with elements of Saramanda incorporated into it.
Warrior Wheel - Ifrit
- Main article: Warrior Wheel - Ifrit
Ifrit is a Warrior Wheel with various curves and edges. Ifrit features a fire details, with flames curving around the top, where the hole of the "crystal" from the Element Wheel fits into. The face of Ifrit is featured on the bottom of the Warrior Wheel, with spiked protrusions. Ifrit is one of the best Warrior Wheels for upper attack.
Warrior Wheel - Salamander
- Main article: Warrior Wheel - Salamander
The Salamander Warrior Wheel design consists of lines of scales and points coupled with some curves on the sides. There are also two other smoother areas to break the patterns of sharp scales.
Salamander has a decent weight, and is slightly imbalanced - when used as the top Warrior Wheel of a Synchrome Beyblade, Salamander can provide weight for Force Smashing combos. Salamander has minor Smash Attack, which contributes to a Smash Attack Synchrome Beyblade. Salamander also has average Defensive qualities and can be used in Defense Synchromes as the top Warrior Wheel when Leviathan is not available.
Salamander has little to no Force Smash, so with the exception of assisting in a Force Smash combo, Salamander performs the same on the bottom as it does on the top of a Synchrome.
Spin Track - Down Force 145
- Main article: Spin Track - Down Force 145
Down Force 145 (DF145) has four upward facing wings protruding from the top of the Spin Track, which aside from giving it extra weight are meant to push air downwards. It is outclassed for use in Stamina combinations. Instead, Spin Tracks such as AD145 and 145 are used.
Performance Tip - Extreme Flat
- Main article: Performance Tip - Extreme Flat
Extreme Flat (XF) is the second widest "Flat" Peformance Tip currently available, the first being Giga Flat (GF). Due to its wide surface, Extreme Flat has fast and aggressive movement, similar to Right Rubber Flat (R2F). However, as it is made of plastic rather than rubber, it has greater stamina and not as much grip. Extreme Flat is overall a superb Attack Type Performance Tip, and when combined with a low track such as 85, which it is often paired with, it makes a powerful low attacker combo.
- This Beyblade was released as a lottery prize during the "Zero-G Series Release Commemorative Campaign 1". By purchasing products at WBBA stores between April 14, 2012 to May 18, 2012, Bladers could enter to win one of the 1000 produced. Like other lottery prizes, this Beyblade was later released in Hong Kong by Mani Limited.
- The original Japanese version of this Beyblade comes with the correct Extreme Flat (XF) Performance Tip. The release by Mani Limited incorrectly includes Spike Ball (SB) instead. The reason behind this discrepancy is unknown, as the package still lists XF as the Performance Tip.