- This article is about the Takara Tomy release. For the Hasbro release, see Sword Valtryek V5 Blitz Power-H.
|This article is considered a Provisional Article.|
As the contents of this article are still being researched, some of the information listed in this article may be incomplete or inaccurate.
Please visit the WBO discussion thread for this article to discuss the draft of this article.
Slash Valkyrie Blitz Power Retsu (スラッシュヴァルキリー・ブリッツ・パワー・烈, Surasshu Varukirī Burittsu Pawā Retsu) is an Attack Type Beyblade released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Gatinko Layer System. It was released as a Booster in Japan on March 16th, 2019 for 1296円. It is the evolution of Cho-Z Valkyrie Zenith Evolution and later evolves into Brave Valkyrie Evolution' 2A.
Gatinko Chip - Valkyrie
Main article: Gatinko Chip - Valkyrie
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Valkyrie Gatinko Chip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Layer Weight - Retsu
Main article: Layer Weight - Retsu
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Retsu Layer Weight will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Layer Base - Slash
Main article: Layer Base - Slash
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Slash Layer Base will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Forge Disc - Blitz
Main article: Forge Disc - Blitz (Takara Tomy)
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Blitz Forge Disc will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Performance Tip - Power
Main article: Performance Tip - Power
In-depth information for the Power Performance Tip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
- Like its predecessors Victory Valkyrie Boost Variable, God Valkyrie 6Vortex Reboot, Strike God Valkyrie 6Vortex Reboot, God Valkyrie 6Vortex Ultimate Reboot, Strike God Valkyrie 6Vortex Ultimate Reboot, Winning Valkyrie 12 Volcanic, and Cho-Z Valkyrie Zenith Evolution, Slash Valkyrie is based on the word "slash", a striking motion with a blade, and "Valkyrie", female Norse warriors that rode winged horses to combat.
- Slash Valkyrie's avatar is an upgrade version of Winning/Cho-Z Valkyrie's with several alterations:
- Valkyrie's body appears more masculine.
- The vambraces are larger with three spikes each.
- Its eyes are green and reduced to two.
- The "V" crest on the chest is larger.
- The wings on the helmet are metal and accompanied with a red "V" crest and orange accents.
- The cape is light-blue on both the interior and exterior.
- The sword's blade is larger with an original lining and dark-blue base with red markings.
- And the white horse has lesser sliver armor with gold borders.
- This is Valt's only Valkyrie to not use Rush Launch.