Sol Blaze V145AS is an Ultimate Type Beyblade that appeared in the film, Metal Fight Beyblade VS The Sun: Sol Blaze, the Scorching Hot Invader. It is owned by Helios.
Face Bolt - Blaze
- Main article: Face Bolt - Blaze
The Face Bolt depicts the Sun, the star in the center of our Solar System. The design is of the scorching-yellow Sun which seems to have an "eye" in the center in a vortex-like shape whilst on a red Face Bolt.
Energy Ring - Blaze
- Main article: Energy Ring - Blaze
Blaze is a translucent red and orange in color and features a scorching flame design on opposite sides. There are also magma-like designs between the flames.
Fusion Wheel - Sol
- Main article: Fusion Wheel - Sol
Sol is painted a metallic red and is separated into four sections, each carrying three leaf-like spikes; each second spike features a yellow highlight for a grand total of twelve spikes. The spikes also have gaps on them from a front-side view. Sol has similarities with Dark due to the design as well as featuring twelve spikes in total. However, just like Dark, Sol is hollow and features no Attack or Stamina potential whatsoever. However, Sol experiences less recoil than Dark due to the spikes being closely packed together which gives it some defence potential.
Spin Track - Variable 145
- Main article: Spin Track - Variable 145
Variable 145 (V145) is made of two parts. One part, a small changing plate can be used to change Sol Blaze into two different modes, "Attack" and "Defense". Variable 145 is outclassed by other Defense Tracks such as 230, TH170, TR145, C145, and UW145. However, it still outclasses Tracks like SW145, WD145, D125, and AD145.
Performance Tip - Around Sharp
- Main article: Performance Tip - Around Sharp
Around Sharp (AS) is a Sharp Performance Tip with a free spinning bowl-like ring surrounding it. For Stamina and Defense, it has good Stamina and the bowl helps it to regain its Balance. It resembles Wide Defense but the tip performs like Sharp. Wide Defense is still an overall better choice for Stamina (only by half a sec.). It is somewhat the opposite of Eternal Wide Defense (EWD), but it does not have balance issues like ES, S, MS, BS, etc. It is similar to the B:D 4D Bottom from Phantom Orion. The ring can also be removed to increase attack and it can be put upside down as well, which increases balance.
- Sol Blaze V145AS Eclipse Ver. - A black version of Sol Blaze with orange highlights. Could be obtained by cutting a bar code from Ito En products and sending them by mail. Only a total of 3,000 were made.
- Blaze Metal Face - A Metal Face Bolt of Sol Blaze only available when a movie ticket to the film is bought directly in the theater.
- Sol Blaze V145AS Gold Ver. - A gold version of Sol Blaze. Originally obtained as part of a lottery, 100 were originally produced, before being released more widely by Mani Limited and Funbox toys.
- The Metal Face Bolt of Sol Blaze was also available at the 2010 World Hobby Fair and had a -0.4 grams weight difference with a standard Metal Face Bolt.
- It was unlocked with the Beyblade Dark Poseidon 145WD.
- According to the Beyblade: Metal Masters video game, Helios says that Sol Blaze was created in Atlantis and that he is trying to revive Atlantis.
- Sol Blaze is the first and only "Ultimate" Type so far in Beyblade history.
- In the Beyblade: Metal Masters video game, Sol Blaze is labeled as a Balance-Type.