Shield 130 or S130 is a Spin Track released by Takara Tomy. It debuted in Japan with the release of the Beyblade Deck Attack & Defense Set on August 7, 2010, and in western countries in December 2011 with the release of the B-121 Poison Zurafa S130MB Starter Pack.
Shield 130 (S130) is a Spin Track with a horizontal disk attached to its center. This disk consists of eight "arms" linked by plastic, forming an imperfect circle. Shield 130 is lighter than Spin Tracks like Boost Disk 145 and Gravity Ball 145, and thus are outclassed for Defense combinations. However, this Spin Track has found use in Attack combinations where it can add weight without getting in the way of contact points. Its medium height also allows it to score hits on higher Spin Tracks of opposing Beys.
- BB-86 Beyblade Deck Attack & Defense Set - Poison Giraffe S130MB
- BB-116 Random Booster Vol. 8 Jade Jupiter - Jade Jupiter S130RB
- BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - L-Drago Guardian S130MB
- Gravity Perseus Stamina Ver. S130MB (White Knight Ver.) (Mani Limited Exclusive)
- Wing Pegasis S130RB (World Hobby Fair Event Exclusive)
- BB-116 Jade Jupiter S130RB
- BB-116-FX Jade Jupiter S130RB (Spark FX)
- B-121 Poison Zurafa S130MB
- B-126 Ambush Attack 2-Pack - Spiral Herculeo S130WD
- B-141 Three Thunders 2-Pack - Spiral Tempo S130MF