Wide Defense 145 or WD145 is a Spin Track released by Takara Tomy. It debuted in Japan with the release of the BB-24 Booster Escolpio WD145B on February 22nd, 2009, and in western countries with the release of the BB-82A Starter Pack Grand Cetus WD145RS in August 2011.
Wide Defense 145 (WD145) features three “wings”. The wings are similar to that of ED145, the only difference being that its wings cannot spin freely. The defensive capabilities of this part are outclassed in all areas by other Defensive Tracks, such as C145, GB145, BD145, and 230, as it does not absorb hits as successfully. Furthermore, it is easy for the low attacker’s Wheel to be caught between the Wheel and WD145, causing a lot of recoil and spin reduction in the process.
- BB-24 Escolpio WD145B
- BB-31 Random Booster Light Vol. 1 - Heat Wolf WD145SF
- BB-37 Random Booster Light Vol. 2 - Wind Wolf WD145WB
- BB-44 Random Booster Vol. 3 Stardust Pegasis - Rock Bull WD145HF
- BB-44 Random Booster Vol. 3 Stardust Pegasis - Dark Sagittario WD145SD
- BB-82 Random Booster Vol. 5 Grand Ketos - Grand Ketos WD145RS
- BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB - Pirates Phoenic WD145SF
- BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB - Shinobi Gryph WD145TB
- Storm L-Drago WD145B (Crystal Wolf Ver.) (Mani Limited Exclusive)