Wing 145 or W145 is a Spin Track released by Takara Tomy. It debuted in Japan with the release of the BBG-01 Starter Samurai Ifraid W145CF on March 31, 2012, and in Western countries with the release of the SS-01 Starter Pack Samurai Ifrit W145CF in May 2013.
Wing 145 (W145) is the first brand new Spin Track of the Beyblade: Shogun Steel toyline. Similar to Wing 105 (W105), Wing 145 has six "wings", or in this case "blades", circling around the Spin Track. These curve upwards with gaps between each individual blade, pushing air downwards, creating down force to stabilize the Bey, similar to Down Force 145 (DF145).
- BBG-01 Samurai Ifraid W145CF
- BBG-03 Start Dash Set - Samurai Ifraid W145CF (Burning Ver.)
- BBG-13 Beyblade Synchrom Battle Set - Samurai Ifraid W145CF
- BBG-17 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 2 Archer Gargole SA165WSF - Archer Ifraid W145SB
- BBG-17 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 2 Archer Gargole SA165WSF - Guardian Saramanda W145Q
- BBG-21 First Zero-G Battle Set - Samurai Ifraid W145CF
- SS-01 Samurai Ifrit W145CF
- SS-01 Fire Team Set - Samurai Ifrit W145CF
- SS-01 Mobile Beystadium - Samurai Ifrit W145CF
- SS-01A Samurai Cyclone Battle Set - Samurai Ifrit W145CF