- This article is about the Hasbro version. For the Takara Tomy version, see Superking Chip - Diabolos.
Devolos D6 is a Storm Chip released by Hasbro as part of the Burst System as well as the SpeedStorm System. It debuted in western countries with the release of the SpeedStorm Starter Pack, Demise Devolos D6 1B-D Merger-SP.
Hasbro's Devolos D6 is a Storm Chip that features a dragon head and claws representing the Storm Chip's namesake, a demonic dragon. Unlike its Takara Tomy Superking Chip counterpart, Diabolos, Devolos D6 has separate right-spin and left-spin molds, rather than a single dual-spin mold. Furthermore, it lacks the metal Chip Core of Diabolos and as a result only has a standard weight for Hasbro Storm Chips. The right-spin mold of Devolos D6 has average Burst Resistance and is thus outclassed by other Right-Spin Storm Chips such as Dragon D6. The left-spin mold has average Burst Resistance and is thus outclassed by Spryzen S6.
Due to its average Burst Resistance, Hasbro's right-spin Devolos D6 has no competitive advantage over other, tighter right-spin Storm Chips.
As such, Hasbro's right-spin Devolos D6 is recommended for collection purposes only.
Despite its average Burst Resistance, Hasbro's left-spin Devolos D6 outclasses most other left-spin Storm Chips. However, Spryzen S6 should be used over Devolos D6 if possible.
As such, Hasbro's left-spin Devolos D6 is not a must have but is instead a welcome addition to a blader's collection.
- F0566 Demise Devolos D6 1B-D Merger-SP (Right Spin Only)
- F0569 Curse Devolos D6 1A-D Zephyry-SP (Right Spin Only)
- F0617 Abyss Devolos D6 5 Fusional-SP (Left Spin Only)
- F0661 Slayer Showdown Battle Set - Triumph Devolos D6 4 Universe-SPM (Right Spin Only)
- F2316 Dragon Fire Faceoff Pack - Mirage Devolos D6 Wheel Destroyer-SPM (Left Spin Only)
- F4752 Evolution Trio Devolos 3-Pack - Abyss Devolos D6 5 Fusional-SP (Left Spin Only)