Face Bolt - Northern Cross
The Face Bolt depicts Cygnus, one of the 88 constellations in space. It's possible that the name of the face is Northern Cross, since it says that. The face bolt is light blue on the sticker, on a blue facebolt.
Energy Ring - Wolf
Main article: Energy Ring - Wolf
The edges of the Wolf Energy Ring consists of four wolf "heads", with one in each quarter of the Energy Ring. This equal weight distribution makes the Beyblade more stable, but Wolf is outclassed by heavier Energy Rings such as Aquario and Kerbecs.
Fusion Wheel - Storm
Main article: Fusion Wheel - Storm
Storm is the first Attack Type Fusion Wheel released in the Hybrid Wheel System. As the successor to the Pegasis Wheel, it features a similar three-winged design, although these wings are flatter compared to Pegasis. Each of the wings have slightly jagged ends, which are used for mediocre Smash Attack. When paired with low Spin Tracks like 90 and 100, Storm was once a top-tier Attack Type part. However, it has since been outclassed by countless other Fusion Wheels, such as Vulcan, Lightning and later Blitz and Flash. In addition, Spiral can be considered the successor to Storm, with a similar shape and superior attack capabilties.
Spin Track - 125
Main article: Spin Track - 125
125 is a midway between the 105 and the 145 Spin Tracks. Utilized in mid-height Stamina Type combos, it is more difficult to destablize compared to 145 height Stamina Type combos. It has declined in popularity due to the release of gimmicked Spin Tracks of the same height, such as Tornado 125 (T125) and Defense 125 (D125), which offer more weight and balance capabilities.
Performance Tip - Semi-Flat
Main article: Performance Tip - Semi-Flat
Semi-Flat (SF) is a sharp tip with a flattened end. As a result, Semi-Flat displays a combination of Attack and Stamina qualities, moving in a semi-aggressive pattern. Because of this however, the two attributes are compromised, resulting in an average performance in both categories.
Semi-Flat produces a movement pattern that, while aggressive, is much slower than any flat Performance Tip. The increased friction with the stadium floor due to the wider tip both increases its Defense and Stamina in comparison to a bottom similar to Spike (S) or Eternal Spike (ES). However, it is in absolutely no competition with Performance Tips such as Wide Defense (WD) for Stamina or Rubber Spike (RS) for Defense.
Semi-Flat found a niche use in Destabilizer combinations, where a low Spin Track combined with Semi-Flat's balanced qualities allowed the Beyblade to destabilize the opposing Beyblade.
- Unlike other Beyblades, it is named after its face bolt instead of its Energy Ring. This is not the first time this has happened.
- Because of this, it should be called Storm Wolf 125SF insteadIy. has happened with Crystal L Drago, which was a Storm Wolf, but with a L-Drago face bolt.
- The Wolf Energy Ring is used with most generic beys.
- This Bey is also one of the generic Beys which tips and tracks have been revealed.
- This Bey was mentioned in the Beyblade: Metal Masters video game for the Nintendo DS.
- Although Northern Cross seems like a constellation name, it actually isn't. There is a constellation named Crux (cross), but it is only visible from the Southern Hemisphere.