Storm Pegasus 105RF (ストームペガシス105RF, Sutōmu Pegashisu 105RF) is an Attack Type Beyblade released as part of the Hybrid Wheel System. It was released by Takara Tomy in Japan on March 28, 2009 for 1200円, and later by Hasbro in August 2010 to international audiences. It is the evolution of Pegasis 105F and later evolves into Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F.
- 1 Face Bolt - Pegasus I
- 2 Energy Ring - Pegasus I
- 3 Fusion Wheel - Storm
- 4 Spin Track - 105
- 5 Performance Tip - Rubber Flat
- 6 Other Versions
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Trivia
- 9 References
Face Bolt - Pegasus I
Main article: Face Bolt - Pegasus I
The Face Bolt depicts "Pegasus", the magical winged horse that soared into the heavens for the Greek god, Zeus. Pegasus is one of the 88 constellations in space. The design features the head of Pegasus, appearing white with pupil-less eyes, along with Pegasus' snout. It also shows Pegasus' two ears, with a long mane alongside a shorter one, sprouting from its head in a lightning bolt-like manner. There are also curved details next to Pegasus' ears, which are outlined. Next to Pegasus' head are two characters forming "P" and "S", short for "Pegasus" in a stylized design.
Energy Ring - Pegasus I
Main article: Energy Ring - Pegasus I
The first of the "Pegasus" line of Energy Rings, Pegasus I is designed to resemble Pegasus' wings and head. The Energy Ring is constructed of polycarbonate and intended to fit over the Fusion Wheel for weight distribution. Like all the Pegasus Energy Rings, it is completely symmetrical.
Fusion Wheel - Storm
Main article: Fusion Wheel - Storm
Storm is the second Pegasus-oriented Metal Wheel, following Pegasis and as such, is based on. Compared to Pegasis, Storm has taken more of a flatter-shape. While retaining the three-wing design with the gap between each wing, the wings are much flatter and do not carry as much detail as its predecessor. Storm also does not contain the various holes Pegasis had and instead features curvy wind-like patterns around, as a replacement.
Performance-wise, Storm is a decent Attack Type Fusion Wheel. Its gaps serve as its primary contact points, allowing it to conduct decent Smash Attacks. It has since been outclassed by countless other Fusion Wheels, such as Vulcan, Lightning and Blitz. In addition, Spiral can be considered the successor to Storm, with a similar shape and superior capabilties.
Spin Track - 105
Main article: Spin Track - 105
105 is the fourth lowest Spin Track height available, but is outclassed in terms of Attack and Stamina by the 85, 90, and 100 Spin Tracks. 105 has no problem with floor scrapes, but is still an outclassed part and should only be chosen when none of the aforementioned Tracks are available.
Performance Tip - Rubber Flat
Main article: Performance Tip - Rubber Flat
Rubber Flat, as its name implies, has a flat rubber tip, with a small indentation on the base of the tip. Its tip is about the same width as WF, and is the second highest Performance Tip next to HF/S.
By using its wide surface area and rubber material, RF has a large amount of traction against the stadium floor, resulting in a fast and powerful attack pattern that often renders itself useless by self-KOing the Beyblade it is being used on. To alleviate this problem it is recommended that RF should be worn down first before any competitive use.
- Wind Pegasis DF145FS – Random Booster Light Vol.1 Mad Cancer CH120FS (Green)
- Heat Pegasis 100WB – Random Booster Light Vol.1 Mad Cancer CH120FS (Orange)
- Heat Pegasis DF145WB – Random Booster Light Vol.2 Wind Aquario 100HF/S (Black)
- Clay Pegasis 145S – Random Booster Light Vol.3 Clay Aries ED145B (Yellow)
- Storm Pegasis 100RF Stardust ver. – Random Booster Vol. 3 Stardust Pegasis (Dark, translucent blue Clear wheel and metalic blue Metal wheel. New stickers)
- Storm Pegasis 100HF Galaxy/Gold Red Ver. - CoroCoro lottery, WBBA Exclusive, later released with Mani DVD Set (Gold Storm, Red Pegasis)
- Storm Pegasis 105RF- Hasbro Faceoff: Pegasis Tornado Wing
- Rock Pegasis 105WD- Hasbro Faceoff: Sagittario Flame Claw
- Storm Pegasis 105RF- Hasbro: Super Vortex Battle Set (Red Chrome Clear Wheel, Blue Chrome Metal Wheel)
- Poison Pegasis ED145JB- Faceoff: Poison Fury Showdown (Opaque Red)
- Storm Pegasis 10Glaive Quick' - Beyblade Burst Random Booster Vol.15
Storm Pegasis 105RF (Standard)
Storm Pegasis 100RF (Stardust Version)
Storm Pegasis 100HF (Galaxy Red Version)
Storm Pegasis 105RF (Super Vortex Battle Set)
- This was the first Beyblade in the anime to use its Special Move.
- Storm Pegasus was the first Beyblade to have a rubber part.
- This was the first Beyblade to have the Storm Fusion Wheel.
- In the anime it is said this Bey was born from a meteor, and its evil counterpart, Lightning L-Drago 100HF, was born from another.
- This is Gingka's first Bey in the anime, his second in the Manga, and the second Pegasus Bey released.
- This is the first Metal Saga Beyblade to be remade in the Burst System, and the sixth one overall.