|This article is considered a Provisional Article.|
As the contents of this article are still being researched, some of the information listed in this article may be incomplete or inaccurate.
Please visit the WBO discussion thread for this article to discuss the draft of this article.
Strata Dragoon MS is an Attack-type Beyblade implementing the Hard Metal System. It is Daichi's fourth Beyblade. It evolves from Strata Dragoon G.
Bit Protector: Strata Dragoon
Main article: Bit Protector - Strata Dragoon
Bit Protector - Strata Dragoon is a Bit Protector released as part of the Hard Metal System.
Attack Ring: Metal Saucer
Main article: Attack Ring - Metal Saucer
Metal Saucer has a very circular form, due in part to its Metal Frame which has 16 gear-like notches surrounding its perimeter. These notches, combined with its circular form, and very light weight make this AR a viable option for Spin Stealing and Survival customizations. It is considered inferior to Advance Balancer from Advance Averazer however due to the shape of its ABS Caul and the fact that a design flaw causes the Metal Frame to rattle around no matter what parts it is used with (this was fixed for Advance Balancer).
Use in Spin Stealing Customization
Contrary to popular belief, Metal Saucer is a usable AR, but as mentioned, only use this when you do not have access to Advance Balancer.
- AR: Metal Saucer (Strata Dragoon MS)
- WD: Circle Wide
- RC: Bearing Core (Wolborg MS) or Bearing Core 2 (Jiraiya MS)
Select your core depending on the situation. If you expect to see more attackers and older stadiums or Tornado Balance Type S, you should select Bearing Core 2 to prevent knock out. If you expect to see Defense or Survival type Beyblades and stadiums like Tornado Balance or Tornado Attack, you should select Bearing Core as it has better survival than Bearing Core 2.
Weight Disk: Circle Heavy
Main article: Weight Disk - Circle Heavy
Running Core: Flat Core
Even though Strata Dragoon MS was one of the very first HMS to be released, but is still very easily obtained, it has very little collectible value. Its parts are also severely outdated in all respects. There is no reason to buy Strata Dragoon MS.
- Proto Grey - Released in the 5 Saints Booster.
- White - Released as a tournament prize for a limited time.
- Yellow - Released in the HMS Twin Battle Bey Double Shooter Set.
- Silver - Released as part of a limited-time campaign from Takara-Tomy.
- Gold - Released as a tournament prize for a limited time.
- Black - Released in the Beyblade Fukobako Lucky Box.
- Light Blue - Released as a tournament prize for a limited time.
- Gold Plated - Released as a tournament prize for a limited time.
- Pure White - Released as part of a limited-time campaign from Takara-Tomy.
- Silver - Released as a tournament prize for a limited time.
- Brown - Unknown