Strike God Valkyrie 6Vortex Ultimate Reboot (ストライクゴッドヴァルキリー・シックスボルテックス・アルティメットリブート, Sutoraiku Goddo Varukirī Shikkusu Borutekkusu Arutimetto Ribūto) is an Attack Type Beyblade that's a part of the Burst System as well as the God Layer System. As an anime-exclusive Beyblade, it was never released.
Energy Layer - Strike God Valkyrie
- Main article: Energy Layer - Strike God Valkyrie
Takara Tomy's Strike God Valkyrie is a God Valkyrie Layer that has been fitted with the Strike God Chip. The Strike God Chip fits into the upper center of the Layer and acts as a Metal God Chip while also disabling God Valkyrie's gimmick, the Bound Wings.
With the Bound Attack gimmick disabled, Strike God Valkyrie’s wings are locked back into their furthest point which consolidates the Layer’s primary wings into one piece and exposes another small point of contact. This new contact point is meant to work with the existing points of contact to, in theory, create a three hit “Barrage Attack”. In practice however, this instead reduces the recoil by covering up the primary blade. Fortunately, the lack of spring means that the impact is not cushioned and ensures that the Attack potential of Strike God Valkyrie exceeds that of its predecessor. However, this also means that Burst risk is heavily increased due to the uncushioned impacts against the wide wings, akin to Legend Spriggan's Left-Spin Mode, though the recoil reducing sub-wings covering the primary wing and strong teeth can compensate.
While Strike God Valkyrie has greater Burst Attack than its predecessor, the weight increase given by the Strike God Chip is too minuscule to allow the Layer to compare with the weights of current top-tier Attack Layers such as Sieg Xcalibur.
Forge Disc - 6
- Main article: Forge Disc - 6
6, like other even numbered Core Discs, is symmetrical and elliptical in shape in order to facilitate a Disc Frame. Each side features three, loop shaped protrusions. 6's overall shape resembles that of 7's which implies the same weight distribution ideal for Attack. However, 6 is hindered by its relatively light weight caused by the thinness of the protrusions and the four large holes in the center of the Core Disc where the Performance Tip is meant to sit. While 6 is still heavier than normal Forge Discs such as Heavy and Gravity, numerous other Core Discs such as 2, 4, 5 and 7 are far heavier with better weight distributions.
Disc Frame - Vortex
- Main article: Disc Frame - Vortex
Vortex is a wide and triangular Disc Frame with wave like details on each side. While too small to come into contact with the opponent's Layer, Vortex's wide shape makes it one of the heavier Disc Frames in the game, which grants high Attack potential when paired with Core Discs such as 7 and 00.
Performance Tip - Ultimate Reboot
- Main article: Performance Tip - Ultimate Reboot
Ultimate Reboot, like its predecessor Reboot, features an automatic tip change gimmick, akin to Final Drive from Metal Fight Beyblade, with a round tip like a downsized Accel and a rubber tip like a mix between Zephyr and Xtreme.
Early in battle, the Centrifugal Force of the Beyblade's spin will force two spring loaded tabs outward which will in turn force the round tip out. As the tip's diameter is smaller than Blow's, the resulting movement pattern is only mildly aggressive, having trouble reaching the Tornado Ridge. While a small diameter would imply ease of control, the height of the tip means that an Ultimate Reboot-based Combination can become easily Destabilized like Blow in this state.
Later in battle, the drop in Centrifugal Force will allow the tabs to retract along with the round tip, creating contact with the wider rubber tip. In theory this tip change is meant to create a last minute burst of Attack power, but in practice the low spin velocity will make poor hits and the contact with the rubber will reduce Stamina when it is most important. While Ultimate Reboot does retract sooner than its predecessor Reboot to have greater spin velocity, Xtreme has greater speed within the same time frame with similar Stamina to Ultimate Reboot and creates stronger attacks earlier in battle.
- Like its predecessor Victory Valkyrie Boost Variable, God Valkyrie 6Vortex Reboot, Strike God Valkyrie 6Vortex Reboot, and God Valkyrie 6Vortex Ultimate Reboot, Strike God Valkyrie is based on "Strike", "God" and Valkyrie, a female Norse warrior that rode winged horses to combat.
- This Beyblade is an upgrade of Strike God Valkyrie with the Ultimate Reboot Performance Tip, replacing the Reboot Performance Tip was destroyed by Shu's Spryzen Requiem in the Beyblade Burst Evolution anime.
- This is considered Valkyrie's ultimate form in the Beyblade Burst Evolution anime.
- Despite the anime's rendition of Ultimate Reboot coming with Strike God Valkyrie, Ultimate Reboot was released with Twin Nemesis in real life.
- The Mr. Strongest Custom (最強さんカスタム, Saikyō-san Kasutamu) version of this Layer was released as part of a collaboration campaign with Grandpa Danger, another manga series in the CoroCoro Comic magazine.