Super Hyperion Xceed 1A (スーパーハイペリオン・エクシード・1A, Sūpā Haiperion Ekushīdo 1A) is an Attack Type Beyblade released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Superking Layer System. It was released as a Booster in Japan on March 28th, 2020 for 1397円.
It is succeeded by Hyperion Burn Cho Xceed'+X.
Superking Chip - Hyperion
- Main article: Superking Chip - Hyperion 1
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Hyperion Superking Chip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Ring - Super
- Main article: Ring - Super (Takara Tomy)
Takara Tomy's Super is a right-spin Attack Type Ring that features six blades (a big blade and a medium blade molded together on each side followed by a small blade) that are angled downwards, creating a high recoil shape. As part of the Superking Layer System, Super is compatible with any right-spin or dual-spin Superking Chip and Chassis.
The angled contact points improve its Upper Attack Potential by allowing it to knock the opponent's Layer upwards when colliding, which increases the chances of it knocking out the opponent. To withstand the force of its own attacks, the Super Ring has a thick underside that holds itself and the Superking Chip that's attached a bit higher than the Chassis, which exposes the teeth on the Chassis appropriately, granting great Burst Resistance. Due to the good shape and high Burst Resistance, Super performs well in Attack Combinations.
The contact points on the Super Ring are aggressive, so it may be liable to chipping and denting. If one is fearful of possible performance changes or simply dislikes the damaged appearance, they may want to own multiple copies of this Ring.
Super is designed to line up well with the 1A Chassis, which further increases its Attack Potential and Burst Resistance. However, the 2A Chassis allows it to deliver stronger attacks due to the large rubber blades sticking out and increases the combination's overall LAD by a lot.
Chassis - 1A
- Main article: Chassis - 1A
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's 1A Chassis will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Performance Tip - Xceed
- Main article: Performance Tip - Xceed
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Xceed Performance Tip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
- Super Hyperion's name is a combination of the word "super" and "Hyperion", the Greek titan of heavenly light, one of the twelve titans spawned by Gaia and Ouranos, and the father of the sun god Helios.
- The "super" portion also ties to the fifth anime series' title "Superking".
- Super Hyperion's avatar is an exact doppelganger of King Helios' with alterations: red armor, cyan neon lights, gold portions, yellow energy wings, an energy dual-ended blade lance, and is right-handed.
- The blue portion on the waist references to the blue core on the Hyperion Superking Chip.
- Hyperion wielding his lance right-handed is a reference to Hyuga being right-handed.
- The dual-ended lance is a reference to the weapon utilized by the LBXs Odin and Odin MKII from the Danball Senki and Danball Senki W anime series.
- The eight blades on Hyperion's shield also reference to the actual Beyblade's blade count.
- Super Hyperion is the first of three Beys in Beyblade Burst Surge to retain its original name in both the Japanese and English versions of the anime; the others being Mirage Fafnir and Infinite Achilles.