Lucifer (ルシファー, Rushifā) is a Superking Chip released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Superking Layer System. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-169 Starter Variant Lucifer Mobius 2D on July 18th, 2020.
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Lucifer Superking Chip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
- B-169 Variant Lucifer Mobius 2D
- B-178 Random Booster Vol. 24 - 05: Variant Lucifer Orbit 2D
- B-00 Variant Lucifer Mobius 2D (Gold Ver.) (CoroCoro Exclusive)
- Lucifer is the first Superking Chip to have the Chip Core fused into the Chip.
- Lucifer is the second Superking Chip to have metal, first being Solomon.