- This article is about the Takara Tomy Lucifer Superking Chip that was released many times before Lucifer The End Kou Drift. For the Takara Tomy Lucifer Superking Chip that was released with Lucifer The End Kou Drift, see Superking Chip - Lucifer II. For the Hasbro version, see Storm Chip - Lucius L6.
Lucifer (ルシファー, Rushifā) is a Superking Chip released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Superking Layer System. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-169 Starter Variant Lucifer Mobius 2D on July 18th, 2020.
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Lucifer Superking Chip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
- B-169 Variant Lucifer Mobius 2D
- B-178 Random Booster Vol. 24 - 05: Variant Lucifer Orbit 2D
- B-00 Variant Lucifer Mobius 2D (Gold Ver.) (CoroCoro Exclusive)
- Lucifer is the first Superking Chip to have the Chip Core fused into the Chip.
- Lucifer is the second Superking Chip to have metal, first being Solomon.