- This article is about the Takara Tomy version. For the Hasbro version, see Storm Chip - Spryzen S6.
Spriggan (スプリガン, Supurigan) is a Superking Chip released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Superking Layer System. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-172 Booster World Spriggan Unite' 2B on September 19th, 2020.
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Spriggan Superking Chip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
- B-172 World Spriggan Unite' 2B
- B-186 Random Booster Vol. 26 - 06: Variant Spriggan Convert High Hold' 1S
- Spriggan is the second Superking chip to be dual-spin, first being Diabolos
- Spriggan is the third Superking chip to have the Chip Core fused into the chip, first and second being Lucifer and Diabolos.