Thief Zirago WA130HF or Thief Girago WA130HF (シーフジラーゴWA130HF, Shīfu Jirāgo WA130HF) is a Fire Element Attack Type Beyblade that appears in the anime Beyblade: Shogun Steel. It is owned by Spike Bourne. It was released by Hasbro as a Starter Pack in western countries.
Shogun Face Bolt - Zirago
Main article: Shogun Face Bolt - Zirago
The Zirago Stone Face features the swift-like depiction of the mystical Qilin or Kilin. Shown in a running motion, the golden Qilin jogs to the left with a a dragon-esque face very reminiscent of Chinese representations leading to its two front hooved legs and its back ones as well. Its tail is made up of blazing flames, this can also be seen at the back of its neck and on one of its front-legs. With pupil-less red-eyes and some red diamonds scattered around the body, the Qilin is embodied on a ruby Stone Face.
Warrior Wheel - Zirago
Main article: Warrior Wheel - Zirago
Zirago is mostly designed in a symmetrical appearance like Gargoyle, unlike most of the Chrome Wheels. Two-sided, these sides just feature a stylized representation of a Qilin as they chomp on the two holes of the Chrome Wheel. While one is to support a Crystal Wheel, interestingly enough however, the other is instead embodied as a metal sphere protruding from the Wheel, itself; probably to provide additional weight and added support for Synchrom. While the two "holes" have a sun-like flare circling them, the Qilin's are shown with a long neck made of distinct layers, various blazes resting atop its forehead and also acting as eyebrows. A pupil-less eyes is also to be seen alongside its "beak-like" mouth lunging towards the holes. Some reptilian-like flaming and deep-blue decals are also seen.
Element Wheel - Thief
Main article: Element Wheel - Thief
Thief is a three-winged Element Wheel that has rightward facing feathers. The Fire Element symbol is displayed on the Element Wheel.
Spin Track - Wing Attack 130
Main article: Spin Track - Wing Attack 130
Wing Attack 130 (WA130) is a 130-height Track with two aerofoil-shaped wings that rotate freely around the Track. By removing this piece, and flipping it over, the direction of the wings can be changed. These wings are negligible in battle: while they offer minor protection against lower Attack-Type opponents, there are better Tracks for this purpose. As the wings can scrape along the stadium floor, causing a loss of spin, Wing Attack 130 is useless in Stamina combinations.
The main appeal of this Track is its height. The 130 height has proven useful in certain Attack customisations. However, as it cannot make contact with lower opponents due to its free-spinning nature, it is considered less useful for this purpose than S130. In addition, the most popular user of this height, Fang, already comes with a plain 130 Track in its only release, Fang Leone 130W²D. As Wing Attack 130 offers little advantage over 130, it is not considered a worthwhile purchase.
Performance Tip - Hole Flat
Main article: Performance Tip - Hole Flat
Hole Flat (HF) has a similar movement to that of Flat, with the main difference being a slight Stamina improvement due to the hole in the center of the tip. However, this comes with the detriment of even less grip to the stadium floor than Flat, as well as increased fragility. The hole will eventually wear after use, reducing its grip further.
- Although not released by Takara Tomy with its anime combo, this Beyblade can be made with parts from the Beyblade Zero-G Ultimate Synchrom DX Set Attack & Balance Type and a Thief Element Wheel.
- Hasbro's release of Thief Zirago comes with a yellow Thief Element Wheel, and their release of Thief Phoenix E230GCF comes with a red one. These two can be swapped for more anime accurate colors.
- Thief Zirago is one of five Beys that pay tribute to the Original Series and the Four Holy Beasts (including the Yellow Dragon of the Center) of the Chinese constellations:
- Ronin Dragoon pays tribute to Dragoon from the Original Series, which was based on the Azure Dragon of the East.
- Guardian Garudas pays tribute to Dranzer from Original Series, which was based on the Vermilion Bird of the South.
- Berserker Byakko pays tribute to Driger from the Original Series, which was based on the White Tiger of the West.
- Bandit Genbu pays tribute to Draciel from the Original Series, which was based on the Black Tortoise of the North.
- Thief Zirago pays tribute to Strata Dragoon from the Original Series, which was based on the Yellow Dragon of the Center.