- This bey has elements from Team Wang Hu Zhong's Beys:
- Although the Ultimate Synchrome DX set Attack and Balance did not come with Element wheels, there is still a way to obtain a red Thief wheel. Get the first Thief Salamander or Thief Pheonix Flame Version, get the Thief wheel and replace it with the Gryph wheel on Gryph Zirago WA130HF and there you have it.
- Additionally you can also obtain the red Thief Element Wheel in the Hasbro release of Thief Phoenix E230GCF.
- The Hasbro Thief Zirago WA130HF has a yellow Thief element wheel which is made for Thief Phoenix E230GCF and Thief Phoenix E230GCF has a red Thief element wheel which is made for Thief Zirago WA130HF.
- Thief Zirago is actually part of the five Beys that pay tribute to the Original Series and the 4 Holy Beasts (including the Golden Dragon of the Center):
- Ronin Dragoon pay tribute to Dragoon from the Original Series, which was based on Seiryu, the azure blue dragon of the east, the air and the spring, too. They also both have the left rotation and the same name.
- Guardian Garudas pay tribute to Dranzer from the Original Series, which was based on Suzaku, the vermillion bird of the south, the fire and the summer, too.
- Berserker Byakko pay tribute to Driger from the Original Series, which was based on Byakko, the white tiger of the west, the earth and the fall, too.
- Bandit Genbu pay tribute to Draciel from the Original Series, which was based on Genbu, the black tortoise of the north, the water and the winter, too. The shape of the Genbu Warrior Wheel is very similar to the shape of the most Draciel Attack Rings, they also both use ball tips (with the exeption of Draciel MS).
- Thief Zirago pay tribute to Strata/Gaia Dragoon from the Original Series, which was based on the golden dragon of the center (aka. Qilin/Kirin). The Golden Dragon represents the Emperor!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.