The Turbo 4, also known as the Z4 in Japan, are a group consisting of the four most powerful Bladers of the "new generation" in Beyblade Burst Turbo .
|Phi||Revive Phoenix 10 Friction|
Dread Phoenix 10 Friction
|Xavier Bogard||Breaker Xcalius 1' Sword|
Breaker Xcalius 1'Dagger Sword
|Laban Vanot||Vise Leopard 12Lift Destroy||Member||Active|
|Hyde||Dread Hades 11Turn Zephyr'||Member||Active|
|Aiger Akabane||Turbo Achilles 00 Dimension|
Union Achilles Convert Xtend+ Retsu
- Out of all the Beyblades featured in the Turbo 4, the only type not featured is the Stamina-Type; as two members, Xavier and Laban, both possess Attack-Types.
- This is the first elite group in Beyblade Burst to feature members (Phi & Hyde) who are related to each other.
- Hyde is currently the only one in the Turbo 4 whose Beyblade has been destroyed, as Laban's Vise Leopard is later repaired after being destroyed by Phi's Revive Phoenix.
- Both of their Beyblades were destroyed by Phi.
- Hyde is the only member who wasn't a participant in the Battleship Cruise.
- When calling upon their special moves, all of the Turbo 4 (minus Aiger) speak with reverberating echo effects to their voices.
- Aiger is technically a member of the Turbo 4 due to defeating all members.
- Like Laban and Hyde, Aiger's Z Achilles was destroyed by Phi, though he created a new one; being Turbo Achilles.
- Aiger Akabane and Phi are the only two members who are part of the Big Five.
- Aiger is currently the only member of the Turbo 4 who appears in Beyblade Burst Rise and gets a Gamma Beyblade.
- Aiger and Phi are the only members of the Turbo 4 who do not own Disc Frames.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.