- This article is about the Hasbro release. For the Takara Tomy release, see Valkyrie Spread Survive.
Valtryek Spread Survive is a Stamina Type Beyblade released by Hasbro as part of the Burst System. It was released in western countries as a Single Pack for CAD$9.99 in Canada, USD$7.99 in the United States, and AUD$12.99 in Australia.
Energy Layer - Valtryek
- Main article: Energy Layer - Valtryek
In-depth information for Hasbro’s Valtryek Energy Layer will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Forge Disc - Spread
- Main article: Forge Disc - Spread
Spread is a completely circular Forge Disc, featuring a smooth perimeter and underside only interrupted by four small bumps located beneath the prongs, as well as several stylized blade designs on top. As with all Forge Discs, the letter representing the Forge Disc, in this case, S, is present on top of the prongs that fit into the Energy Layer. Spread has a significant amount of Outward Weight Distribution (OWD), and a relatively thin and aerodynamic shape, making it a viable choice for Stamina Combinations. Depending on which Performance Tip is used, Spread can also provide the combo with some Life-After-Death as it will roll along the stadium floor and give the Combination a few extra rotations after falling over, which can be crucial for Out Spinning an opponent.
For some time after its release, Spread was very useful in Stamina Combinations due to its weight distribution and its fair weight. However, as Bladers now have a wider array of competitively viable Forge Discs to choose from, Spread has fallen out of use compared to options such as Gravity and Knuckle.
Performance Tip - Survive
- Main article: Performance Tip - Survive
Survive is extremely similar to the Metal Fight Beyblade Performance Tip Defense (D), with a low-angled cone shape protruding from a cylinder. As a result, while it is overpowered by some Heavy Defense Combinations, it has still shown to be useful in Stamina-based Burst Combinations like Defense does for Metal Fight Beyblade Combinations.
However, it can also be used as a Defense Performance Tip in absence of better ones, and while it is outclassed, its shape helps it rebound from attacks and prevent Knock-Outs. While good ball-shaped or rubber sharp Performance Tips lack in Beyblade Burst, Survive has enough Stability to take hits without losing all balance and Precessing too early like sharper tips.
- Valtryek's Hasbro name possibly comes from Valkyrie or Valt and Dreieck / Trieck (the German word for triangle) which is sometimes pronounced "tryek" by English speakers. The triangle in its Hasbro name might refer to the three attack points on the Valtryek and Valtryek V2 Energy Layers.
- This Beyblade was incorrectly labeled as an Attack Type.