Superking Chip - Lucifer
Main article: Superking Chip - Lucifer
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Lucifer Superking Chip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Ring - Variant
Main article: Ring - Variant
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Variant Ring will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Chassis - 2D
Main article: Chassis - 2D
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's 2D Chassis will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Performance Tip - Mobius
Main article: Performance Tip - Mobius
In-depth information for the Mobius Performance Tip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
- Variant Lucifer's name is a combination of "variant", a version of something that differs in some respect from other forms of the same thing or from a standard, and "Lucifer", a Latin name for the phrase "light-bringer" that describes the planet Venus in its morning appearance in astronomy, and also the name of the Archangel who was cast out of heaven and became the devil in Christianity.
- Variant Lucifer's avatar is a doppelganger of Super Hyperion and King Helios' with alterations:
- A humanoid creature with black skin, light-gray portions throughout the body, and violet armor.
- Seven pronged helmet (six violet and one black).
- A sun-like spike crest on the chest with a metal orb in the center (Which represents the metal core on the Lucifer Superking Chip).
- Magenta neon lines in the thorax region and pink neon lines throughout the body.
- Six violet and black wing-like structures that extend and open to form pink neon wings.
- Classic-green claws, elbow spikes, knee spikes, and feet spikes.
- And a long tail.
- Variant Lucifer's six wings are also a reference to the six rubber blades on the Beyblade's Chassis.