The Bull Wheel consists of two long, sloped wings adjacent to each other, both ending in a point. Along with this, there are two half-circles on a slight incline in the space between the slopes, emulating the nose rings sometimes worn by bulls. Bull was originally considered to be one of the most offensive MFB Wheels, but was subsequently outclassed with the release of Quetzalcoatl. The design of Bull is similar to that of Quetzalcoatl. Despite this similarity, there is one key difference: the Smash Attack points. Both are visibly different (as shown on the right); this is the major factor contributing to the vast difference in their performance. Quetzalcoatl, but more so Bull, appear to have impressive Upper Attack slopes, but in reality; as with most MFB Wheels, they do not exhibit Upper Attack in battle.
Use in Smash Attack Customisation
Bull is severely outclassed by numerous other Wheels. Most of the little success it has had has been on mid-height Tracks: Bull T125RF is one such custom.
- Bull 145S - BB-06 Booster Bull 145S (Red)
- Bull 105S - Random Booster Vol.1 Secret Aries (Black)
- Bull 105D - Random Booster Vol.1 Secret Aries (Light Blue)
- Bull DF145HF - Random Booster Vol.2 Legend Pisces (Orange)
- A recoloured Bull Wheel is included with the Pegasis DX Set. It features blue paint in place of the gold.