- This article is about the Takara Tomy release. For the Hasbro release, see World Spryzen S6 Limited United-SP.
World Spriggan Unite' 2B (ワールドスプリガン・ユナイトダッシュ・2B, Wārudo Supurigan Yunaito Dasshu 2B) is a Balance Type Beyblade released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Superking Layer System. It was released as a Booster in Japan on September 19th, 2020 for 1507円. It is the evolution of Cho-Z Spriggan 0Wall Zeta' and later evolves into Astral Spriggan Over Quattro-0.
Superking Chip - Spriggan
- Main article: Superking Chip - Spriggan
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Spriggan Superking Chip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Ring - World
- Main article: Ring - World (Takara Tomy)
Takara Tomy's World is a Balance Type Ring that features an overall round perimeter with large gaps and two heads, meant to represent the Layer's namesake; a Spriggan, a legendary beast of Cornish Faery Lore. As part of the Superking Layer System,World also features gimmicks:
Due to the asymmetrical design of the Layer, World's performance changes depending on the spin direction.
In each of the different spin mode, the layer represent both of Shu's God Layer Beys, Right-Spin Mode represent the energy layer of Spriggan Requiem, while the Left-Spin Mode represent the energy layer of Legend Spriggan, the primary points of contact are the Burst-stoppers then obstruct the Disc, preventing the loss of the last click and preventing the World Combination from Bursting, due to the Layer's Dual-Spin nature, there are two sets of "Burst Stoppers"
While the blades of World in either spin direction are nearly identical to the blades of Legend Spriggan's Right-Spin Mode, World exhibits poor Attack potential. Due to the position of the Burst Stoppers gimmick, the blades are positioned on top of the Layer, and due to the Layer's thickness, the blades rarely, if ever, come into contact with the opponent. Furthermore, when the gimmick is activated, the "Stoppers" cover up half of the gaps between the blades, further reducing Attack potential.
As such, World is better suited for Spin-Equalization Combinations and, like its predecessor Spriggan Requiem, it is recommended to set the Layer to spin opposite to the opponent to maximize Defense and Stamina potential as there is too little recoil for Attack potential.
However, like its predecessors Legend Spriggan and Spriggan Requiem, in order to facilitate the Dual-Spin and Burst Stoppers gimmicks, has one weakness however. To facilitate the gimmick, similar to if a beys is able to recoil off the layer, the Burst Stoppers will retract and restore the stoppers to its original position.
Chassis - 2B
- Main article: Chassis - 2B
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's 2B Chassis will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Performance Tip - Unite'
- Main article: Performance Tip - Unite'
Unite' features a flat rubber tip with a sharp plastic tip in the center, akin to the Coated Sharp Performance Tip of Metal Fight Beyblade, that sits at the standard height. When launched straight down into the stadium, the sharp tip in the center will keep the Beyblade stable and still in the center, preventing Stamina loss.
When a mint condition Unite' is either knocked off balance by an opponent or launched at an angle, the rubber will make contact with the stadium, creating an aggressive movement pattern with speeds similar to Xtreme. However this aggressive movement is somewhat unreliable as the sharp center can slow it down in the center of the stadium or stop the movement entirely.
When worn however, instead of creating aggressive movement when struck, the rubber will instead act as brakes against a Knock-Out, at the cost of Stamina, before going back to the center of the Stadium due to the sharp tip.
Like other Dash Performance Tips, Unite' features a stronger spring lock, increasing the Performance Tip's Burst Resistance.
- Like its predecessors Storm Spriggan Knuckle Unite, Legend Spriggan 7 Merge, Spriggan Requiem 0 Zeta, Cho-Z Spriggan 0Wall Zeta', and Lord Spriggan Blitz Dimension', World Spriggan's name is based on the word "world", a term to describe the planet Earth itself or a region/group of countries, and the Spriggan, a legendary spirit-based creature from Cornish fairy lore.
- World Spriggan's avatar is similar to Cho-Z Spriggan's avatar with alterations:
- The hulking appearance is turned to a slimmer one,
- the body armor is now red with orange sections on the thigh armor,
- torso region and tail underside,
- crimson skin with blue stripes,
- blue eyes
- an armored face with a three-pronged diadem, the right black with an inner yellow mark and the left yellow with an inner black mark,
- huge segmented pauldrons with black and silver markings,
- a red tunic torso armor with a yellow and black markings similar to the diadem,
- armor kilt with silver plates,
- the vambraces and rerebraces are lessened to leave the inner arms exposed,
- silver armored fingers, each shin armor sports a blue gem with two silver gems,
- white outer toes,
- a silver medallion with an "X" symbol placed on the chest that is reminiscent to the metal core on the Spriggan Superking Chip,
- the wings are now armor-based with five segmented sections: an upper and lower dark-red section, a golden mid-section with an orange alula and a blue-raspberry gem, and a silver middle that can open up to extend a black section and magma-style energy,
- the halberd now sports a black rod base with a yellow tip at the end, the ax is now symmetrical with a black front, red base with a yellow tip and a silver medallion on the center with a black circle atop it, and a yellow end,
- and the blades sports a reverse color base: the black one has a yellow base, and the yellow a black base.
- Despite the set is being released in September 2020, World Spriggan wasn't revealed in the Burst Surge anime until episode 14.
- World Spriggan is the first Superking Beyblade to have a reversible Ring that contributes to its dual spin function.
- This Beyblade reuses the Unite' Tip from Bushin Valkyrie 0 Unite' Retsu.
- Although the Unite' Tip debuted with Bushin Valkyrie, this is the first Beyblade to use the Unite' Tip in the Beyblade Burst anime.