- This article is about the Takara Tomy release. For the Hasbro release, see Zone Luinor L5 Drake Spiro-H.
|This article is considered a Provisional Article.|
As the contents of this article are still being researched, some of the information listed in this article may be incomplete or inaccurate.
Please visit the WBO discussion thread for this article to discuss the draft of this article.
Zwei Longinus Drake Spiral' Metsu (ツヴァイロンギヌス・ドレイク・スパイラルダッシュ・滅, Tsuvuai Ronginusu Doreiku Supairaru Dasshu Metsu) is an Attack Type Beyblade released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Gatinko Layer System. It was released as a Booster in Japan on June 22nd, 2019 for 1296円.
Gatinko Chip - Longinus
- Main article: Gatinko Chip - Longinus
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Longinus Gatinko Chip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Layer Weight - Metsu
- Main article: Layer Weight - Metsu
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Metsu Layer Weight will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Layer Base - Zwei
- Main article: Layer Base - Zwei (Takara Tomy)
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Zwei Layer Base will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Forge Disc - Drake
- Main article: Forge Disc - Drake (Takara Tomy)
In-depth information for the Drake Forge Disc will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Performance Tip - Spiral'
- Main article: Performance Tip - Spiral'
Spiral' is a flat tip with spikes protruding outwards and pointing to the left, akin to Metal Fight Beyblade's Left Flat Performance Tip. Like Left Flat, Spiral' creates high speed, greater than Assault, with its large surface area. However, due to the wide tip and the fact that the tip is made out of plastic, Spiral' is incapable of maintaining a banking pattern and the rough perimeter creates poor Stamina issues as well. The tip therefore, essentially spins around its opponent, wasting what little Stamina it has.
Like other Dash Performance Tips, Spiral' features a stronger spring lock, increasing the Performance Tip's Burst Resistance.
- Like its predecessors Lost Longinus Nine Spiral, Nightmare Longinus Destroy, and Bloody Longinus 13 Jolt, Zwei Longinus' name is derived from "zwei", 2 in the German language, and St. Longinus, the Roman soldier who pierced Jesus during his Crucifixion in Christian mythology.
- This is the first Longinus Beyblade from Beyblade Burst to not be owned by Lui Shirosagi, as it was created by Lodin. Due to this, the Zwei Longinus avatar is a separate entity than an upgrade of Bloody Longinus' avatar, noted by Zwei Longinus' sleeker dragon features, golden armor, four wings, a blade attached to the tail's tip, and a blend of white and cyan flames running down from its neck and back to the tail.
- Zwei Longinus' avatar's snout structure and dual jaws is reminiscent to the head and two jaws of the Celestial Dragon of Osiris Egyptian God card from the first Yu-Gi-Oh! anime and card game.
- The word "zwei" in its name is further enforced by the two dragon heads on the Gatinko chip.